Find the peace and tranquility you've been searching for at this incredible 2-bedroom, 2-bath St Petersburg home with room to comfortably accommodate 4 guests! Situated on a property full of lush greenery, this secluded home boasts everything needed to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. See everything the Sunshine State has to offer while staying in this St. Petersburg vacation rental home!
This property features exterior security camera showing the driveway, walkway and backyard
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Additional Sleeping: Full Air Mattress
As soon as you arrive at this tremendous abode, you'll be captivated by its outstanding surroundings and charming looks. The towering Oak trees, exotic fruits, and other vegetation give you a delightful slice of nature, making the outdoor space a very desirable spot to spend downtime.
Look forward to waking up in the mornings with a fresh cup of coffee and breathtaking views from the large patio. It doesn't get much better than this!
When you're not out exploring all that this phenomenal area has to offer, unwind in the elegantly appointed 1,900 square foot living space, adorned with everything you could need for a comfortable and entertaining stay.
Recently remodeled in 2013, this interior now boasts bright Florida colors, high ceilings, and handsome hardwood floors. The air conditioning and plethora of ceiling fans will help you stay cool throughout your stay. Inviting touches fill the home's open floor plan, begging you to kick back and relax.
Let the sleek granite countertops become your workplace as you construct masterpiece meals in the fully equipped kitchen.
After dinner, sink into the living room's cozy leather furniture and watch an intriguing movie on the flat-screen TV with your companions.
This private setting will make it hard to ever leave, but when you do, you'll find that there's an abundance of attractions waiting.
It's only a short drive to St. Petersburg Beach, where breathtaking views, soft sand, refreshing waters and delicious cuisine can be found. You won't have to venture far to access downtown St Petersburg's bustling nightlife, endless entertainment, and tasty restaurants.
Baseball enthusiasts will absolutely love the short drive to Tampa Bay Ray games.
Get a little exercise and go biking, walking or running on one of the nearby trails.
Maximo Park offers the perfect place to read a good book or play catch with a friend.
Witness the remarkable natural beauty of Florida firsthand at the Boyd Hill Nature Preserve, which is just a short 10-minute drive away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include air conditioning, central heating, laundry machines, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, fully equipped kitchen, private balcony, expansive yard, and much more
- You'll never experience a dull moment with so many marvelous attractions nearby!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport, 14700 Terminal Pkwy #221, Clearwater, FL 33762, (~15.6 miles away from the property)
- No smoking. There is a minimum $250 fine if any evidence of smoking is found
- Dog-friendly with $50 per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs allowed, 50-pound weight limit)
- This property accommodates up to 6 guests if kids use the provided air mattress
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Cleaning during your stay will be at an additional cost upon request
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- This property features exterior security camera showing the driveway, walkway and backyard. These do not look into any interior spaces