About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 2 nights
Cabin, 1 Bedroom + Loft, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
Fire Lit Nights is a 1 bedroom with loft bed sleeps 4 comfortable (2 queen beds). This cabin has beautiful Aspen Log furniture, fully stocked kitchen for all your needs. Real wood burning fireplace for the chilly fall & winter nights with a 47" LCD tv mounted just above. A private hot tub just outside your bedroom door for those romantic evenings. This cabin also has a video arcade game system with 60 built in games, perfect for all ages.
If you bring a pet, there will be a pet fee of $50 for pets 25 lbs or less. If the pet is over 25 lbs there will be a charge of $100.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 19, 2018
What makes this Cabin unique
Just the place to unwind!
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great place to Getaway
I loved the cabin and the location. It was just far enough out of town to seem secluded and close enough to get to nearby attractions quickly.
I was there on New Years eve and yes, it did snow! There was a little problem on the roads the day that it snowed and was slippery, but with care, we were able to make it back to the cabin with no problems. I will suggest that you make sure you have enough momentum to get up the hill to the cabin. I had to try a couple times before making it. Thank goodness for front wheel drive vehicle.
Other than that, The stay was very relaxing.
Hot tub was nice. Fireplace was nice.
Only thing I disliked was that there was a draft under the entrance door. It needs fixing.
Hope that everyone enjoys it as much as I did.
Nice and clean
Nice people to deal with no problems. Easy and fast to everything
Poorly maintained and desperately needs attention paid to detail by owner
Handrail around deck leaning outward and quite rickety ... very scary ...... deck very dirty ..... wall around hottub leaning/crooked ...... blind in great room broken ...... lamp on nightstand in loft does not work ..... tv in loft does not work ...... lock on bathroom door broken ...... blind on entry door broken ....... ceiling fan in great room was broken at 1st and cabin was VERY hot, but maintenance did come & got it working, which helped finally cool the cabin down ...... mattress in loft bed sags terribly ..... Bathroom floor vent cover covered in rust ...... this Is a VERY poor value when there are so many other cabins available for rent that have been properly maintained ..... this cabin will put you out of business ........ the cabin rental business is quite competitive and consumers know when an owner doesn't care
Keep On Looking......
I have rented many cabins in the Pigeon Forge area and this is by far the worst one. This particular cabin has 1 queen size bed in the bedroom and 1 queen size bed in the loft.
1) The first night we slept in the bedroom, that bed was AWFUL!!!! The mattress is so worn and lumpy, it needs to be replaced immediately. Every time my husband or I would roll over in the bed it would make an awful noise, I'm not sure if the box springs is worn out too but that issue should be addressed too. The second night we slept on the queen bed in the loft and it was much better. The couch in the sitting area is like sitting on wooden planks.....not comfortable AT ALL!!!
2) Several of the blinds were broken, permitting you from opening the blinds to enjoy the view (there's no mountain view but that was the least of our disappointments).
3) You have to be a brain surgeon to operate the TV downstairs, there are no operating instructions for either TV. The loft TV could not obtain a signal, therefore no watching TV upstairs.
4) The remote control for the downstairs fan would not work, I'm not sure if it was an issue with a dead battery or a broken remote. Either way, you couldn't run the fan if you wanted to (you can't reach it with a stool).
5) When we received our check in instructions from Outrageous Cabins, our door code, WIFI password and waste bin code were printed on the sheet. The door code and WIFI password were correct but our waste bin code was wrong. Luckily there was a cleaning lady who passed by as my husband was attempting to properly dispose of our trash before leaving the property. Her exact words were "I don't know why they don't correct that code". This led me to believe that people have had problems with this before. This was just kind of annoying since they (Outrageous Cabins) are aware of this error and have not corrected it.
Please know that I have informed Outrageous Cabins of each of these issues. Hopefully they will address each one.
On a positive note, the hot tub is AWESOME and the shower is SUPER NICE and ROOMY :)
The cabin and hot tub was clean and had everything we needed for our anniversary weekend. Would definitely recommend and will come again!
Such a beautiful cabin , so cozy and comfortable we didn't wanna leave at all ! Had a great time and can't wait to go back !!!!!!!!!
Additional information about rental rates
Last Minute Special must be booked within 24 hours of next day arrival.
Book within 24 Hours of arrival Sunday - Thursday $89.00 365 days per year
Book within 24 Hours of arrival Friday - Saturday $129.00 365 days per year
Maximum 3 day at special rate.