Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Luxury spacious 3-bed house for 6-9. Pools+lifeguard. 500m to blue flag beaches
Whilst bedroom 3 is normally made-up with only 2 beds, 2 further excellent-quality beds (with good quality, comfy mattresses & bases) can spring-up from underneath the single beds to give very comfortable sleeping for 4 adults or children in the same room. Additionally, all twin beds can easily be pushed together to make doubles, Air-con throughout the property, in all bedrooms (unlike some of the other properties in the area - the rooms can become very hot without a/c with 40degree+ temperatures!). Mosquito nets available if necessary, although several powerful insect grills electrocutors mean that this is rarely required. High standard, luxurious furnishings throughout with marble floors. 100% cotton bedding/ sheets, towels & beach towels are all provided.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Treat this like your own home! General Information Electricity - The electricity supply in most properties is limited to a level of power and it is subject to certain fluctuations. Whilst the supply has been modified to support high useage, occasionally it may ‘turn off’ if multiple high-electricity-demand appliances are in use. If you have an interruption, check the main box first, normally situated in the kitchen or at the entrance of the property. There will be a row of circuit breakers, which should be all in the “up” position. Just pull up the main switch and disconnect some of your electrical appliances. Sometimes it even works by just switching off some of the lights. If the problem persists, switch off all the appliances and reset them again one by one to identify the source of the overload. Air Conditioning – Powerful A/C devices are present throughout the house. **Please do not leave the A/C on when you are out of the house**, or the electricity bill will be phenomenal, in addition to being bad for the environment. Please also do not use if the windows or doors are open (even if the fly screens are in place) or they will break – you cannot air-condition the outside world! Blinds - Please be gentle with the window blinds. Draw them up or down slowly to avoid damage to them. Glass or porcelain - Please advise us of any breakages that take place or problems with appliances. Also if you think there is something missing from the kitchen/house that you consider important we would like to know and try to help if we can. Insects and mosquitoes - There are some insects and mosquitoes in the area during the summer, but they are not too troublesome and there are rarely any during the winter months. You have mosquito nets provided which we advise that you use in addition but remember to leave doors and windows closed to minimize the bugs, or at least use the flyscreens! **Remember to turn off the A/C if leaving the windows open with the fly screens across...!** Plug-in insect repellents are also provided for use in the bedrooms to eliminate flying intruders – remember to turn these off in the morning or they will be used up very rapidly... Household rubbish - There are no individual house collections. All rubbish should be taken to one of the large bins along the road, which are cleared daily. We strongly suggest that this is done at least daily and the council advises us that it is the law that this must only be done in the evenings, between 9pm-12midnight. Remember there are ants, insects and sometimes other larger animals that might be attracted to your rubbish, so please do not leave bags on the terraces or outdoors. Toilets - Do not flush large items down the toilets or they will block and you will be liable to pay to fix them. This includes nappies and sanitary towels. Safety and Security - It is not a serious problem in the area, but please be sensible when going out or even lying on the beach. Opportunism exists everywhere. Lock all doors and windows when leaving your property and do not leave any valuables unattended or in sight in the car at any time. A safe is also provided for your use in the master bedroom – ask our agent if it is not unlocked when you arrive. Car Hire Links to find the cheapest car hire were contained in the initial information pack that I sent you – please let me know if you’d like me to resend that. European Sat Nav is always a bonus if you have it for travelling abroad (I recommend the Garmin Nuvi which I bought in 2008 for £80 with the international option from www.Amazon.co.uk, if you’re looking...), but certainly not a necessity. NB: Be aware that entering the property’s postcode directlt into a Sat Nav does not take you straight to our door, but to a place a few streets away. Check my maps for exact directions! I would recommend that you book your car hire at the same time as your flight, using the links I can send you so that you secure the best possible rates. Si desea reservar, que iba a necesitar para que usted complete y envíe el formulario de reserva adjunto. Entonces se confirmo que no acaban de aceptar una nueva reserva en el mismo período y mantendrá la propiedad a su nombre. Después, tenemos que recibir un depósito del 25% en nuestra cuenta bancaria dentro de 5 días para garantizar la reserva. 75% se debe 6 semanas antes del comienzo de su día de vacaciones. Tenga en cuenta que es una práctica común necesario para recoger un depósito reembolsable de € 300 a la llegada, que es con el fin de protegerse contra roturas / daños etc se tiene que pagar antes de poder recoger las llaves. El depósito de 300 € se paga en efectivo (no tarjetas de crédito) a su llegada y se devuelve antes de la salida (por lo general en su totalidad!) Cuando nuestros agentes han confirmado que todo es como debe ser en la casa. (Si usted está en un apuro al salir, en su lugar puede dar sus datos bancarios a nuestros agentes y que en su lugar puede organizar una transferencia bancaria que se enviará dentro de la próxima semana.) (Tenga en cuenta en algún momento un cajero automático sólo se dispensará 200 € por tarjeta en un día, así que consulte con su banco - puede que tenga que viajar con dinero en efectivo si ese es el caso.) El número de noches de su reserva no puede ser reducida, pero las noches adicionales pueden ser posibles. Usted tendrá un tiempo fantástico en nuestra casa de vacaciones! Miro hacia adelante para recibir su formulario de reserva y miramos hacia delante para darle la bienvenida pronto!! Un saludo! Paul. ---------------------- Dr Paul S C Malone MBChB, MRCS, PhD, MFSTEd
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, russian, italian, dutch, swedish, greek, czech, danish, norwegian, polish, hungarian, arabic, finnish, turkish, mandarin, Bislama