Urelax Vacation Rentals is a professional property management company based out of Morro Bay and serving San Luis Obispo County. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IIMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This amazing bay front home has incredible views of Morro Bay from every room. This home has an unparalleled location right on the bay looking directly out to the famous Morro Rock. Come and relax at this perfect tranquil vacation home! This two bedroom 2.5 bath home plus studio/office accommodates up to 6 guests and is one of the best vacation homes in the area. The home is tastefully decorated and well equipped for your vacation, including all linens and towels, and a well equipped kitchen. The home has decks off the living area and master bedroom which are the perfect spot to enjoy the sunset with your friends, family and your favorite beverage.
• Open living area with wall to wall Windows featuring amazing views of the Bay
• Living room has a couch and additional chairs for seating, a fireplace for guest use, and flat screen tv with direct TV cable services.
• Dining area with gorgeous seating for up to 6
• Kitchen is well equipped to prepare gourmet meals
• Front deck with sweeping views of the entire bay, patio seating, and stairs down to the waterfront
• Master Bedroom features a queen bed, attached bath, flat screen tv, and private deck
• Master bathroom has dual vanity sinks and a step in shower
• 2nd bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen tv, and access to the front deck
• The 3rd bedroom/office has a trundle bed with 2 twins, flat screen tv, and attached half bath.
• Washer and Dryer for guest use in the closet in the 3rd bedroom
• Hall bathroom has a combination shower/tub
• Gas grill (propane provided) on front deck
• Wifi throughout the home
There are restaurants, groceries, coffee shops and more all within a few blocks walk in the Baywood area of Los Osos. You are just a 5 minute drive from downtown Morro Bay and the Embarcadero and a few minutes more to the Morro Bay State Beach. This is a great spot to enjoy all the central coast has to offer including Farmer’s Market in San Luis Obispo, the Hearst Castle and the elephant seals at San Simeon. The home is also close to Montana de Oro, one of the best outdoor spaces in the area with great hiking and views. Give us a call today to secure this amazing home for your vacation!