The ultimate getaway awaits you at this luxurious 10-bedroom, 8-bathroom 'Kings River Lodge North' vacation rental cabin in Shell Knob! Featuring accommodations for up to 30 in 5,000 square feet of comfortable living space, this remarkable log cabin is situated on 3 acres of land, right across the street from a lake, and is the perfect home base for your next escape!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Master Bedroom 2: King Bed | Master Bedroom 3: King Bed | Master Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Queen Bed | Bedroom 7 (Bunk Room): Queen Bed, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed, Full Trundle Bed | Bedroom 8: Queen Bed | Bedroom 9: Queen Bed | Bedroom 10: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle, Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed with Full Trundle
The moment you arrive at the lovely cabin, you'll fall in love with the scenic lot full of beautiful trees and wildlife passing by. While the cabin's exterior offers peaceful nature views, the interior features beautiful post and beam construction, 10 bedrooms, a huge loft, 8 bathrooms, and 2 fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, a copper farm house sink, a huge pantry and an abundance of counter space.
At the home, you'll find plenty of space to kick back, relax, and stay entertained, whether it be watching your favorite shows on the 42-inch TV above the fireplace in the living area or playing foosball or a Wii game on the 42-inch TV in the loft. When you're in need of some fresh air, step right out onto one of the spacious decks and lounge about while sipping your favorite beverage.
After a peaceful slumber in one of the many plush beds, head down to the boat dock, just 2 blocks down the road for swimming, fishing, and courtesy loading and unloading for your boat! For more water activities, Kings River Marina is 5 miles down the road, where you can park your boat at a slip for an additional fee, to be paid prior to your trip.
Be sure to take out the kayak, canoe and stand-up paddle board provided at the property for fun on the lake. Once you've had your fill of water adventures, retreat back to the home to cook a delicious meal in one of the 2 fully equipped kitchens or fire up the grill for a cookout.
End your evenings unwinding in the soothing community hot tub or roasting marshmallows around the fire pit.
From the home, you'll be just 2 blocks from a boat dock for swimming, fishing, and boating, and just 5 miles to Kings River Marina, so you'll never have to travel far to spend time on the water!
Outdoor enthusiasts will also be happy to find endless hiking activities and outdoor adventures just 25 minutes away at Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park.
The golfers of the group will enjoy practicing their swing at the public golf course, 15 minutes from the cabin, while adrenaline junkies will be especially ecstatic to scream their lungs out on the roller coasters at Silver Dollar City, 40 minutes away. Also just 40 minutes from the cabin, you'll find Branson Landing, where you can browse through shops and dine out at the delicious restaurants.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, spacious decks with patio furniture, stone fireplace, outdoor fire pit, community pool and hot tub, two 42-inch cable TVs, Wii game console, and more!
- Utilize the home's kayak, canoe and stand-up paddle board on the lake waters, included in rental!
- If you'd like to reserve a boat slip at the marina, please reach out to the Local Contact to register your boat for an extra fee of $25/night
- Unbeatable location - 2 blocks from the boat dock, 5 miles from Kings River Marina, 15 minutes from the public golf course, 25 minutes from Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park, and 40 minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing!
- Closest International Airport: Springfield-Branson National Airport (SGF) - 2300 N Airport Blvd, Springfield, MO 65802, ( ~ 65 miles away)
- Closest Domestic Airport: Branson Airport - 4000 Branson Airport Blvd, Hollister, MO 65672, ( ~ 38 Miles Away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- A boat slip can be rented at Kings River Marina for an extra $25 per night fee upon check-in (you'll receive more information about this 2 weeks before your scheduled arrival)
- Please note that the boat dock is available for day use only. Boats cannot be left at the dock from sunset to sunrise
- Events, parties, and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (Please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in