Nestled amidst Cohune Palm trees and overlooking the surrounding hills, farms, fields and valleys, Hilltop House offers rare tranquility and beauty. The house and garden sit within a clearing on fifty acres of private rainforest overlooking Belize’s Hummingbird Highway, offering both seclusion and easy access to all the attractions of southern Belize.
Nearby attractions and amenities include:
• Angel Falls Extreme Adventure Tours (10 min drive)
• Belmopan capital city of Belize (30 minute drive)
• Blue Hole National Park & St Herman's Cave (20 minute drive)
• Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures, formerly Mama Noots (20 minute drive)
• Xunantunich Mayan Ruins (60 minute drive)
• Cave Tubing (40 minute drive)
• Dan Griga Town (30 minute drive)
• Hopkins - beach and town (40 minute drive)
• Mayan Sky Canopy Tour (40 minute drive)
• Placencia (60 minute drive)
• San Ignacio town (45 minute drive)
• Sleeping Giant Rainforest Lodge (10 minute drive)
Built with careful attention to design, comfort and detail, Hilltop House immerses its occupants in complete relaxation and well-being…
• The large, fully equipped kitchen is a gourmet’s delight with a nook for intimate mealtimes.
• A formal dining room seats twelve and opens onto the patio and garden.
• The skylit atrium features 40 foot walls, wood vaulted ceilings and a spring fed plunge pool and waterfall that refreshes and entertains all day and night.
• The master suite includes a California King bed, walk in closet and spacious three piece ensuite bathroom with an adjoining door to the study.
• The study opens out onto the patio with furnishings including a large daybed.
• Across the atrium, the second bedroom has a King bed, walk in closet and spacious three piece ensuite bathroom.
• The large living and lounge area includes three separate seating areas, a smart TV and wood fireplace for cooler evenings.
• The wrap around patio offers a large Weber grill, a range of seating, a fire pit and 360° views of all below and beyond.
• The house and garden are gated and completely walled for privacy.
Two ground keepers reside on the property at the main gates.
Hilltop House is that special place where your day begins with a misty sunrise and chirping birds, and ends with starry skies, fireflies and calls of jungle wild.