A Caribbean Tropical Private Island for Rent
- 0% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 0 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 0 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- Our chartered boat is exclusively for your group, always leaves in the morning before 10am to go from Bluefields to Pink Pearl Island.
- Take the 6am flight with LA COSTENA from Managua to Bluefields. A 45 min flight. If you arrive after 10am you stay in Bluefields and we leave next day
- No refunds for bad weather/storms or no show-ups. If the trip is cancelled due to bad weather we can take you to the island the next day.
The Beautiful Sea is everywhere - Idyllic
Pink Pearl Island is located in the Pearl the Cays in front of Calala island. If you LOVE the sea this is the place to be!. The location of the island is optimal, you can see and hear the sea from the master bedroom, and living kitchen area. The cabins are located right on the beach. It is so beautiful in the morning to wake up and take a long walk or a matinal jog throught the beach. A must for "sea lovers"!. The island is clean and well kept. The personel is extremely helpful and kind. Me and my sons fell in love with Pink Pearl Island, can’t wait to return there back soon! I highly recommend Pink Pearl island to anyone wanting a perfect vacation.
Thank you for taking the time to give us such a warm and sunny review and we are happy to know that you had a fantastic time on the Island.
We look forward to offer you our frequent customer discount,
and to welcome you back next year.
The Pink Peark Island Team
A lovely place to stay!
If you looking to go to a private Caribbean Island in Nicaragua and want some peace and quiet as well as a gorgeous beach, coral to snorkel around straight of the sand and a really amazing beachfront hotel then I highly recommend this place. The rooms are confortable, clean and on the beach. The food is really good and the beach is clean and lovely! They staff were able to answer every question I had, made me feel confident and comfortable. It was awesome!
Pink Pearl Island is a little island but Nestor and Eric got us around to see neighboring islands and the area is very spectacular. Snorkeling was great, we got to see many colorful fish. The next day we went fishing and it was a lot of fun. The guys and girls on the island are good company and very friendly. Loved to go to sleep with the sound of the waves. Yes, it was definitely one of our favorite spots...Truly a great place. I wish I was still there.
I can return in heartbeat.
James and Kayla
Thank you for your kind and encouraging words and we are so happy to hear that you and the family all had a wonderful time.
It was our pleasure serving you and the kids and look forward to have you in our little island paradise soon. You were great customers and wnen you return we will offer you our "welcome back" discount.
Sunny and Warm Greetings
The Pink Pearl Team, Nestor, Pedro, Dargga, Eric and Murray
Poorly organized trip so we never reached the island! Poor communication.
Unfortunately, we had a number of issues with our trip not only prevented us from experiencing the island but also prevented us from creating a back-up plan.
1. We had a group of 10 people and the boat they organized for us was too small to transport us effectively. We had to cut our luggage down which we were happy to do and after 30 minutes, we turned back to port to find another boat. Unfortunately, the back-up boat was only marginally bigger then our first boat and the engine power was much less than the first. After another 30 min, we turned around back to land with the crew claiming the police called them stating unsafe conditions. There was no phone call, I was facing the crew the entire time, this was frustrating. No back-up plan and lying about why we could not go out. It was known well in advance that we had 10 people and appropriate transportation should have been arranged.
2. The crew stated that they would have a back-up plan within an hour, for another try to the island the following day. We explained we needed a quick response so we might try to book flights out, if they could not organize another way to the island. They took several hours to get back to us and ignored repeated calls. While waiting for their response, we were by the dock, and again noted many boats going out to sea. The weather was good the entire time.
3. When we finally heard from the crew, they did not have an adequate plan but unfortunately they had responded so late that the flights that were previously available were no longer available. So unfortunately, we were not able to create a backup plan to recover the rest of the trip and instead wasted the end part of our trip. In addition to this, we were forced to find and pay for the back-up hotel.
A very frustrating experience in general, especially given how much we spent. I'm sure the island would have been great to experience but the lack of planning, foresight and communication ruined what would have been a great trip. The lack of communication prevented us from creating a back-up plan to get out of Bluefields to experience something else in Nicaragua.
It has been sometime since our trip and still awaiting a refund. There has been no compensation at all offered for the time wasted or the cost of the hotels we paid as back-up. I hope this doesn't occur to anyone else.
Dear guest hi
Thanks for your feedback, and we do take your recommendations seriously.
Sorry that we did not provide the experience you expected, we did everything that we could to help you enjoy your trip. But unfortunately we can not control the weather or are responsible for the Coast Guard’s decision to temporarily close the entrance to the sea due to bad weather.
In case you return to Nicaragua we will be glad to offer you a complementary second trip for you and your group.
1. Febr 15 the 1st day of the trip. The plane from Managua to Bluefields came late so there was no time to cross by boat to the island due to Nicaraguan coast guard restrictions prohibiting late afternoon and night boat trips. But we took the people from the airport to the boat and made 1 hour boat trip to the island to try to enter the resort.
2. We even give the clients a bigger boat because our boat was not comfortable according to some of them.
Our boat has a permission for 15 people and there were only 10 people on the group, see attached boat registration and permission to navigate.
3. Apart from the flight being late the weather was bad and we were not given permission to cross to the island, see attached document from the Nicaraguan Coast guard.
4. We repeatedly asked the group to continue the trip early morning Febr 16. They did not like the weather and they refused. Also some people in their group worried that if they go to the island Febr 16 and the weather gets bad they would not be able to return Febr 17 so they may miss their international flight. It was big group and sometimes they did not agree with themselves on what to do.
5. We had all the staff waiting for our guests on the island from Febr 14 to Febr 17. The tasty Caribbean seafood was there waiting for them.
The group voluntarily dropped the trip due to bad weather and worries about not being able to return on time to catch their international return flight. Actually the next day Febr 16 the Coast guard was giving permission to cross and go to the island. So the group missed 1 and a half day Febr 16 and Febr 17 to enjoy the island.
6. See pictures during your trip, of the island reserved for you, lobster and shrimp meals, and Coast guard document verifying the boat capacity , navigation permits and certified Coast guard statement
7. In case of bad weather we wait till the weather improves and take the people to the island.
The Pink Pearl Island Team
Overwhelming and Fantastic Experience!!
Overwhelming and Fantastic Experience!!
What a great experience! The pictures are great but there is not a picture that you can take that will capture the wonderful spirit of the staff of PINK PEARL ISLAND RESORT. We travelled as a family (7 adults + 2 babies) and nothing was too difficult for these caring and down to earth people. This is more than a destination, it is an EXPERIENCE! Great isolated location, awesome amenities, extremely clean, 4 magnificent cabins and super friendly staff. I will never forget this vacation!!! Thanks to Pedro Nestor Shan Dargga and the entire team at Pink Pearl Island for making this the best time of my life! We can’t recommend Pink Pearl Island enough and have already started to plan our next trip back!
Dear Valued Guests Hari and Gus,
Greetings from Pink Pearl Island Resort in the Pearl Cays !
We appreciate your time to convey your feedback on our services, and we have already passed your remarks to our team. We believe that, your feedback would give confidence and contribute to encourage our team to strive harder to deliver extraordinary quality services.
It is really great knowing that you find we have extended beyond to deliver Pink Pearl hospitality consistently during your stay with us , it will be our joy and delight to have you a wonderful and memorable experiences from the resort.
May I take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback? Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back to experience our resort at its best.
Pink Pearl Island Resort Team and Management
Unforgettable - Eco friendly with natural beauty
The island is calm, relaxing, beautiful and with natural beauty. One of the finest white sand beaches we have ever seen. It was clean and the service was good. We arrived to the Bluefields airport first ad then by private boat to the island. The ride was a little over an hour and the boat ride through the river is scenic and reminds you of a green jungle. The last 20 minutes we crossed to the Caribbean ocean and in the Pearl cays and the scenery looks like Fiji or the Maldives. The Nicaraguan Pearl islands are coral reef islands with sand beaches and tall coconut trees. Nestor Armando and Dargga were kind and helpful. We would recommend it to anyone that loves the Caribbean and wants to have a whole private island to themselves.
Ann and Jim
Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers as we value and appreciate all feedback we receive here on HomeAway. We are surely thrilled you have enjoyed your stay.
We thank you for your extensive compliments towards the resort facilities and experiences we offer, but most of all we appreciate the kind comments on our team and hospitable service. We will be sure to share your encouraging remarks with the team especially the individuals you have mentioned such as Nestor Armando and Dargga.
We are truly glad you had one of your best holidays here at our resort.
Hope that you had a pleasant journey back home and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back in the future!
Warm and Sunny regards,
Nestor Matus, Pink Pearl Island Resort
Here is the exact Location on a google map
PEARL CAYS NICARAGUA
Pedro Flores Manager
- english, spanish
About Pedro Flores Manager
Hi, this is Pedro Flores, I am the manager of Pink Pearl Island Resort. I love the outdoors and traveling. I consider myself lucky to have this job of managing this marvelous private island. You are welcome to share our paradise with us and we will be happy to service you and to provide you with the best private island experience.
Pedro Flores Manager purchased this Resort in 2008
Why Pedro Flores Manager chose South Caribbean Coast Autonomous Region
The most beautiful of all the Pearl cays in the Caribbean Coast of Nicaragua . The only island that has white sand beach all around the island.