Gather your loved ones and retreat to this elegant 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment in Carpinteria. The moment you arrive at this lovely home, you'll know you made the right choice for your revitalizing vacation. Situated just a 10-minute walk from Carpinteria State Beach, this charming casa offers accommodations for 6, along with a spacious patio, outdoor Jacuzzi, and high-end amenities, making it the perfect home base for your California getaway!
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Inside, you'll find 1,300 square feet of well-appointed living space and all of the comforts of a true home-away-from-home. Hardwood floors, tasteful furnishings, and a gorgeous fireplace are featured in a spacious living room full of old-world charm.
Lounge back on an elegant sofa or loveseat in front of a 55-inch flat screen TV during your downtime. 2 comfy armchairs beside the fireplace provide a welcome spot to warm up on chilly nights.
Cook up meals in a completely remodeled kitchen, outfitted with brand new stainless steel appliances, sublime white cabinetry, and granite countertops. A tucked-away dining area seats 4 at a light wood table.
A queen-sized bed, 42-inch flat screen TV, and a fireplace are featured in a plush, light-filled master bedroom.
A large guest bedroom with tall ceiling comes with a pull-out daybed, a 32-inch flat screen TV, and 2 large wardrobes for ample storage during your stay.
Before heading to bed, get ready for an evening of outdoor entertaining on the large, sun-drenched deck with a hot tub, BBQ grill, bar stool seating area, and a dining table that seats 6.
Hook up your vacation playlist to a Bluetooth-enabled sound system and create a chilled out mood while sizzling up steaks and veggies on the grill.
This ideally-located home places you in the perfect spot to enjoy the finest of Carpinteria.
The apartment is situated right next to the shops and restaurants of downtown Carpinteria and just a 10-minute walk from the golden shores of Carpinteria State Beach. Start your morning with a quiet stroll along this mile-long stretch of sand, or enjoy an afternoon picnic in the sun.
If you're seeking a day of hiking beside the ocean, head to Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve or Tar Pits Park, both within a 5-minute drive.
All of the conveniences needed for a relaxing vacation are also close by, with restaurants, grocery stores, and cafes all within walking distance. For breakfast, take a 1-minute stroll to Lucky Llama Coffee House for their fresh pastries and refreshing acai bowls.
In the evenings, head to Rincon Brewery for craft beers before grabbing a table at one of the countless local eateries. Enjoy classic surf 'n turf at Sly's, sample traditional Thai cuisine at Siam Elephant, or opt for Tuscan specialties at Giannfranco's Trattoria, all within a 5 to 6-minute walk from the home.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private deck with patio furniture, built-in bar with Bluetooth sound system, 4-person Jacuzzi, and gas grill, umbrellas, coolers, beach chairs, wagons, wetsuits, boogie boards, gas fireplace, 3 cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Total Control 4 Smart Living Technology installed to provide a new level of security, control, and comfort during your stay.
- Great location - a 10-minute walk from Carpinteria State Beach, and minutes from Tar Pits Park, Carpinteria Bluffs Nature Preserve, and downtown's restaurants, grocery stores, and cafes!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Santa Barbara Airport: 500 James Fowler Rd, Santa Barbara, CA 93117 (~21 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $100 fee (2 pets maximum)
- If you're traveling with more than 4 guests, a fee of $50 per person per night will be charged
- Events, parties, and large gatherings are considered with prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in