MusicBox is completely renovated 30m² (323 ft²) studio apartment which interior design was inspired by the early electronic music scene and its pioneers, such as Kraftwerk, Laurent Garnier, Derrick May, Carl Craig, Sven Väth, Frankie Knuckles and Carl Cox. Build with passion and love, its industrial design represents the warehouse parties where the early days of techno and house music once reigned. It is located in a peaceful area, very close to the city centre and main railway and bus station (15min walk).
MusicBox is Studio Apartment with fully equipped kitchen, one bathroom and french balcony. It is recommended for 2 people, but also could fit 3. There is one sofa bed on which can sleep 2 persons (140cm X 200cm) and one recliner sofa suitable for 1 (90cm X 200cm).
MusicBox also includes:
- Necessities: Clean bed sheets, towels, shampoo, shower gel, liquid soap, toothpaste and toilet paper
- Fully equipped kitchen: fridge, oven, electric water kettle, dishes, pots and pans, all types of glasses (water, juice, beer, red & white wine, whiskey, rakija, coffee mugs...)
- Phonar Akustik sound system [Phonar Laser 75 Hi-Fi System (2 speakers + 1 subwoofer)]
- Kenwood K521 receiver (Amplifier + Radio)
- Digital inputs: iPod; USB, CD; Aux cable; RCA, Optical Audio
- 40’’ LCD Samsung Smart TV (connected to internet; to the Kenwood receiver with optical cable and MAX TV); MAX TV – the best IP TV in Macedonia
- Air conditioner + heating system
- Ministry of Sound turntable (not functional)
- Print arts of some of the pioneers of the electronic music scene
- Fast wireless internet connection provided by the best Internet provider in Macedonia – “T-home”
- Hangers, Hair Dryer, Iron, Laptop friendly work space with wired internet connection
- FREE parking in front of the building
- Room-darkening shades
- Mosquito net for window
The apartment is on the second floor and there isn't elevator in the building.