Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Smaller children should be supervised.Smaller children should be supervised.
Pets allowed - Unauthorized pets will forfeit deposit. No cats.Unauthorized pets will forfeit deposit. No cats.
Smoking allowed - Smoking allowed outside. No smoking inside cabin. Smoking allowed outside. No smoking inside cabin.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- All trash must be taken to local disposal sites. Trash disposal site is only closed on Sunday. All dishes must be washed.
- NO SMOKING inside cabin. Any signs or proof of smoking in cabin will result in forfeiting deposit. Only fires using fire pit or when grilling!!!!
- Drive/Parking: pictures of road and driveway are in cabin album. Review prior to booking. No cancellations for inability to access.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Cindy PierceAsk a question
About Cindy Pierce
We have lived on the gulf coast all our lives, but the mountains call us back constantly. We have been visiting this area for over 30 years and decided that this is where we wanted to purchase a second home. We hope that it will give you as much rest and relaxation as well as family memories as it has given us.
Cindy Pierce purchased this Cabin in 2012
Why Cindy Pierce chose Waynesville
We decided to purchase Angel Puppy to fullfill one of our life long dreams and to introduce the 'mountain experience' to others!
What makes this Cabin unique
The front screened porch offers many opportunities to watch the sun rise and set. Watch for the turkeys that cross the road and keep your eye open for bear!!! And when the season is right, watch the night sky light up with lightning bugs! We strive to provide our guests with the best quality stay, comfy beds, quality linens, a stocked kitchen, and all the comforts of home. Best of both worlds where you can unplug to recharge your spirit and still have the option of being connected with wifi and satellite.