Explore the historic seaport of Greenport Village from this recently remodeled 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental apartment. Comfortably sleeping 2 guests, this home is ideal for guests seeking a cozy retreat. Located in the heart of downtown, you won’t find a better location to explore all the area has to offer than from this charming apartment. Only 2 blocks from Main Street, enjoy quick access to numerous antique shops, exceptional seafood restaurants and an abundance of activities!
Bedroom: King Bed
Decorated in warm tones and modern furnishings, this quaint Greenport vacation rental apartment is sure to feel like your ultimate home-away-from-home getaway. Enter the apartment through a spacious great room that encompasses the kitchen, dining and living areas. Featuring a flat screen smart TV with Netflix and streaming capabilities along with a leather sofa and matching armchair, the living room is the perfect place for you and your travel companions to unwind after long days out and about.
Prepare home cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen opposite the living area that features brand new stainless steel appliances. Enjoy your creations at the dining table set for 4 that lies between the kitchen and living space.
The bedroom boasts a king bed and large closet, along with a lovely, recently renovated bathroom that includes a pristine vanity and walk-in shower.
Enjoy the convenience of a prime downtown location along with the peace and quiet of being in a residential area. Only 2 blocks from Main Street, you don’t have to travel far for incredible shopping and dining.
Head down the street to Sterling Creek and spend some time on the water. Watch the boats flow in and out of Greenport Harbor and go for a swim off the dock.
Hop a ferry over to Shelter Island and enjoy an abundance of activities including swimming, fishing, boating, hiking and golfing.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen smart TV, on-site parking and more
- Unbeatable downtown location - short distance from a variety of restaurants,shops, and minutes away from wineries and other local attractions
- Airport: Francis S. Gabreski Airport (24 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- This property is not suitable for young children
- Please note that this unit is upstairs and may be difficult for elderly travelers to access
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that there are 2 other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in