Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid-August this home books from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Year’s may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: This home will sleep a maximum of 12 people. We can offer the home to the following groups: Sleeping for up 10 ADULTS and 2 CHILDREN. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture etc. Your group must be able to sleep in the bedding provided.
This home has it all – a fabulous location, peak views of the ocean and Morro Rock, a spacious layout that provides separate common areas so different groups can gather, a wind-protected deck area with a high-end barbeque grill! It is a great home for both smaller groups that want some “elbow room” or larger family or friend gatherings. Take a short walk down the path that is right across the street and you are on the Morro Strand State Beach which stretches for 5 miles between Morro Rock and the Cayucos pier. This home offers lots of privacy and quiet because it sits across the street from a preserved open space containing eucalyptus trees and sand dunes. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch where you can hear the ocean and at the end of the day take a short stroll down to the beach to catch the sunset.
• 2 separate common living areas – there is the living room, dining room and kitchen that are all open to each other with great flow between the rooms in the front of the home.
• In the back of the home is a very large den with large flat-screen TV and the 3rd and 4th bedrooms/sleeping spaces.
• Master bedroom has a king sized bed with French doors leading to the back patio and adjoining bath.
• Master bathroom with a bathtub/shower combo.
• 2nd bedroom with 2 twin beds.
• Hall bath with step in shower.
• 3rd bedroom/sleeping area is off of the Den with a queen sized bed. There are curtains that can be closed for privacy to separate this area from the Den.
• 4th Bedroom has a queen bed with 2 twin beds in a separate little alcove off the main room – perfect for a couple with children. (This room is upstairs and access to the stairs is through the 3rd sleeping area).
• Den has a queen sized sleeper sofa.
• Living room (in front of home) also has queen sized sleeper sofa.
• The kitchen was recently remodeled with all new appliances and granite countertops.
• The kitchen, which has a breakfast nook, is stocked with everything you could possibly need including a wine refrigerator!
• A large dining room table that seats 8 plus a kitchen table that seats 4 and a smaller dining table in the living room that seats 4 give plenty of seating for all!
• Back deck with BBQ grill, beautiful landscaping, an outdoor shower and speakers for your music
• Beach towels, Beach Chairs, Sand toys
When you arrive, the beds will be made, the towels will be hung and all the house supplies you need are waiting there for you (cooking spices, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, bath soap, laundry soap, etc.) Just bring your clothes and your vacation attitude!
Remember, its LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! The path to the beach is right across the street and you are on the sand in 2 minutes! (Home is at corner of Beachcomber and Sienna).
NO SMOKING and NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.