About the property
- House3000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
4 Bedroom, 3 Bath With Ocean Views. Beach Access Across The Street!
Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid-August this home books from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Year’s may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
PLEASE NOTE: This home will sleep a maximum of 13 people. We can offer the home to the following groups: Sleeping for up 10 ADULTS and 3 CHILDREN. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture etc. Your group must be able to sleep in the bedding provided.
This home has it all – a fabulous location, peak views of the ocean and Morro Rock, a spacious layout that provides separate common areas so different groups can gather, a wind-protected deck area with a high-end barbeque grill! It is a great home for both smaller groups that want some “elbow room” or larger family or friend gatherings. Take a short walk down the path that is right across the street and you are on the Morro Strand State Beach which stretches for 5 miles between Morro Rock and the Cayucos pier. This home offers lots of privacy and quiet because it sits across the street from a preserved open space containing eucalyptus trees and sand dunes. Enjoy your morning coffee on the front porch where you can hear the ocean and at the end of the day take a short stroll down to the beach to catch the sunset.
• 2 separate common living areas – there is the living room, dining room and kitchen that are all open to each other with great flow between the rooms in the front of the home.
• In the back of the home is a very large den with large flat-screen TV and the 3rd and 4th bedrooms/sleeping spaces.
• Master bedroom has a king sized bed with French doors leading to the back patio and adjoining bath.
• Master bathroom with a bathtub/shower combo.
• 2nd bedroom with 2 twin beds.
• Hall bath with step in shower.
• 3rd bedroom/sleeping area is off of the Den with a queen sized bed. There are curtains that can be closed for privacy to separate this area from the Den.
• 4th Bedroom has a queen bed with 2 twin beds in a separate little alcove off the main room – perfect for a couple with children. (This room is upstairs and access to the stairs is through the 3rd sleeping area).
• Den has a queen sized sleeper sofa.
• Living room (in front of home) also has queen sized sleeper sofa.
• The kitchen was recently remodeled with all new appliances and granite countertops.
• The kitchen, which has a breakfast nook, is stocked with everything you could possibly need including a wine refrigerator!
• A large dining room table that seats 8 plus a kitchen table that seats 4 and a smaller dining table in the living room that seats 4 give plenty of seating for all!
• Back deck with BBQ grill, beautiful landscaping, an outdoor shower and speakers for your music
• Beach towels, Beach Chairs, Sand toys
When you arrive, the beds will be made, the towels will be hung and all the house supplies you need are waiting there for you (cooking spices, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, bath soap, laundry soap, etc.) Just bring your clothes and your vacation attitude!
Remember, its LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! The path to the beach is right across the street and you are on the sand in 2 minutes! (Home is at corner of Beachcomber and Sienna).
NO SMOKING and NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.
Beach N Bay Getaways LEARN WHY WE ARE BETTER!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 25, 2018
About Beach N Bay Getaways LEARN WHY WE ARE BETTER!
Beach-N-Bay Getaways is THE SOURCE for Premium and Luxury Vacation Rentals located in Morro Bay, Cayucos and Los Osos. We are available 7 days / 24 hours a day to deal with any emergency or issues that might arise during your stay. We recommend that you review all our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Every home we have in our inventory can be viewed on VRBO and other Homeaway sites. Stay with us once and you will discover the many ways we are different and the best choice for your vacation.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Great family house
I do appreciate renting a home that has everything you need in the kitchen. It makes for great family meals together for a wonderful vacation experience...which is especially important when you have a range of ages.
It's a beautiful home and fit out needs perfectly
There were 13 of us staying in the house including 5 children, 2 of them toddlers. We had more than enough room to accommodate everyone. We spent a lot of time at the beach which is just a short walk away. We have been visiting Morro Bay for over 20 years but renting houses for only the last 6 years and this was the nicest one we've stayed in.
Great vacation house
The location was perfect, just a short walk to the beach. Our toddler grandson loved his little room upstairs along with the beach toys. This is a convenient and comfortable home for a family.
A great family vacation home!!
We had 13 people in our group and never felt crowded at all...was very close to the beach, and the market is right around the corner. Beds are a bit stiff but overall we loved this place and would recommend it to anyone wanting a nice getaway with a larger family .....the back patio is great...out front is a wooded area where the kids played for hours...all in all just a gopd vacation home!!
Great Beach House
Before I list the pros and cons I would like to say I would recommend this house to all my friends, family and fellow reviewers.
2-minute walk to the beach. (Feels like 30 seconds cause the surroundings are so beautiful). Large outdoor patio is great to enjoy a meal or cup of coffee. Outdoor shower with warm water is great to wash the sand off. The house overall is very clean and well taken care of. Great Kitchen to cook in. Wonderful views from the main living room and kitchen. Quiet neighborhood so you can listen to the waves crashing on the front patio or in the main living area. Master bedroom provides the most privacy.
The washer is load but I grew up with a load washer so it did not bother me at all. Beach access does have moderate to light traffic from other vacationers and locals. The bedroom with the staircase has little to no privacy which was fine for us because we had our kids and sister sleep in the upstairs loft. Some of the beds were too hard.
Overall this was probably the best experience we have had vacationing in the central coast. I cannot wait to plan our next vacation.
I rented this property last November for a nice getaway with friends and family. It is a nice house right on the beach, which was great. There were two HUGE problems:
1. It is listed as a 4 bedroom, however one of the "bedrooms" was a bed at the bottom of a staircase.
2. As soon as we left, the management company went through and took photos of everything they possibly could (furniture that had been slightly shifted, dirty towels, sand on the entryway floor, etc). They told me that it was excessively dirty and that they were very disappointed (not very professional) and demanded that I pay an additional fee on top of the very large cleaning fee already assessed. If I did not, they would ban me from all of their properties in the future. I ended up paying to put the matter to rest, but I have regretted it since. It was a very unpleasant way to end an otherwise great weekend.
We are a professional property management company in the area and we take great pride in providing very clean, well-maintained homes with the expectation that our guests will treat our homes with respect and abide by our terms and conditions and perform the items on the checkout list as requested.
After this guest departed we walked into the home and found dirty dishes in sink, no trash taken out, doors left unlocked, several beach towels used and not washed, a request we make of our guests to avoid a huge laundry load for our housekeepers (washer and dryer and soap provided). Furniture had been moved and not put back in place. The house was left very messy and this group only stayed 2 nights!
We very clearly describe the 3rd bedroom as being a sitting room off the den with a queen bed and curtains that can be drawn to provide privacy.
We have many return guests to this home and excellent reviews so I hope that the readers of this review will take all of this into consideration.
Morro Bay is situated in the heart of the California central coast. It offers a 'sleepy little fishing town' feel but is the center of many activities and attractions such as Hearst Castle (30 miles north), wine tasting, water activities like deep-sea fishing, kayaking and surfing. San Luis Obispo is the home of California Polytechnical Institute and offers many cultural events and SLO Town has a wonderful downtown area with a great farmer's market and good restaurants and shopping. The beaches in the area are never crowded and the Morro Bay estuary offers great opportunities for up-close encounters with otters, sea lions, many water birds and great vistas of the area.
Additional information about rental rates
Special and discounts may be offered on direct bookings with Beach-N-Bay Getaways. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Other seasons, rates and minimum nights may apply. Other holidays and seasons may have different rates and minimum nights, please contact manager for details. Home rents from Sunday to Sunday in the summer. ***Special: Book 6 nights, get the 7th free Summer only, Not Valid during Holiday Periods.*** Check in 4 pm, Check out 11 am. No Smoking and No Pets Rates are for 8 People