Spacious Beach House 2 Blocks to Beach! 3b/2b Off Thomas Dr W/Tall Ceilings(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom, 2 Car Garage with High Ceilings Throughout the House
Space to sleep up to 9 people with all the conveniences of home including your own garage and fenced in yard. No overcrowded hotel parking and walking miles to your room.
Walking distance to many great places for dining such as Capt'n Jacks Seafood Buffet, Liza's Kitchen, Finn's Surf Shack and more! Hammerhead Fred's, Mellow Mushroom, Spinnakers, Club LaVala and Panama City Beach Winery are less than a mile away, but Ms. Newby’s is even closer!
Fun Attractions Emerald Falls is less than a mile away while other activities such as Wonderworks, Ripley's, Zoo World, Gulf World, and Ship Wreck Island Waterpark are less than 5 minutes away. Pier Park is a short drive for great shopping, dining, and entertainment!
Enjoy what the sea has to offer by visiting Captain Anderson's Marina on Thomas Drive. Go Deep Sea Fishing on a charter boat or rent a boat for the day. Also located nearby is St. Andrews State Park with ferry rides to Shell Island with beautiful beaches, shelling, and wild life. Stop by Mr. Surf Shop to rent paddle boards, surfboards, skimboards and bikes to enjoy during your visit.
Bring your golf clubs and golf at the 18 holes Signal Hill Golf Course less than 2 miles away from the house. Miniature Golf and recreation center within walking distance at Emerald Falls on Thomas Drive for the children.
Located close to the Panama City Beach Naval Base for military families who wish to enjoy the amenities the Naval Base has to offer.
Home Descriptions (9ft ceilings throughout home)
• Guest Rooms 1- (Master Bedroom) King Size bed with Private Master Bathroom, Ceiling Fan, HDTV
• Guest Room 2- Queen Size bed, Ceiling Fan
• Guest Room 3- Bunk Beds with Twin over Full, Ceiling Fan
• Dining Room features a large table that accommodates up to 9 people with additional seating at bar.
• Living Room has a queen sleeper sofa, loveseat, Ceiling Fan, HDTV, and BlueRay/DVD/VCR player.
• Kitchen is fully equipped kitchen, refrigerator w/ icemaker, dishwasher, oven/stove, microwave, with pot/pans/utensils/coffee maker, blender, slowcooker, etc.
• Laundry room with washer/dryer, iron, and ironing board.
• Two car garage extra space for the kids to play.
• Beach access #16 closest to the house (900ft) walk or drive! Public parking making it easy to load up the car and take all your stuff to the beach in one trip.
• R.Seltzer Park is also a short walk and has public parking along with restrooms, showers and a handicap accessibility ramp.
• A doggie beach is located at Pier Park
• Several boat access spots located on North Lagoon behind our home.
Member since: 2013
- 1150 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 9-10
- There is also a Queen Sleeper sofa in the Living Room.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Ice Maker
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Fall and Winter
Aug 1 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Fall and Winter
Sep 3 - Feb 28, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 12%
Minimum 3 night rental (Check-In 3pm CST and Check-Out 10am CST).
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Pier Park 7 Miles, Frank Brown Park 7 Miles, Captain Anderson's Marina 2 Miles, Club La Vela 1.1 Miles, Emeral Coast Bingo 1.7 Miles, Gulf World Marine Park 6.3 Miles, Indy Speedway and Sling Shot 1 Mile, MB Miller County Pier 3.7 Miles, Ms. Newby's .7 Miles, Signal Hill Golf Course 1.5 Miles, St. Andrew's State Park 3 Miles, Bay Town Trolley, Naval Support Activity Panama City 4 Miles, Zoo World 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2013
Why the Owner Chose Silver Sands Beach (Lower Grand Lagoon, FL, USA):
Our home is located on the quiet end of Thomas Drive. Less traffic but plenty of activities. Best beaches in Florida, family activities, lots of outdoor activities and an Upbeat nightlife! This property is between the beach and the lagoon. Prefect for those who want to fish as well as visit the beach.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Private Beach House two blocks from the beach! Boat ramp right around the corner if you want to bring your boat. Just down the street from Ms. Newby's, Hammerhead Fred's, Spinnaker, Club LaVela, and Pineapple Willies!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sleeps up to 9 people or 10 with children.
Master Bedroom- King Bed
Third Bedroom Bunkbed Full on Bottom and Twin on top. Door to backyard
Public Parking at Access 16 or walk from the house
Shipwreak Island Water Park located on Middle Beach Rd
Living Room- Queen Sleeper Sofa
Second Room- Queen Bed
Public Access 16- Car parking available
Richard Seltzer State Park (less than 1000 ft away)
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, February 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.