Cozy 2 bed, 2 bath condo in an awesome location at Northstar!
Our condo is in the trees - just step outside to hike or bike the mountain, or take a quick walk to the village and the recreation center. A quick drive to the quaint mountain town of Truckee and 20 minutes from Lake Tahoe.
There is so much to do (or not do!). Treat yourself to some time in the mountains.
There is so much to do at Northstar, Truckee and the Tahoe region! Do it all (or do "nothing") at all.
The ski trails condos all have slight differences in terms of location, and interiors now as many owners have remodeled these "Old Northstar" condos over the years. Ours is on Coyote Fork, and set back a bit from the village. Steps from the slopes and surrounded by trees!
The condo has two bedrooms. The upstairs Bedroom (King) and Mainfloor bedroom (Queen). Currently one twin aero bed mattress (plug in blow up/down - easy to do and comfortable enough for the kiddos). The couch does not pull out. You are welcome to squeeze in more than 4 if you would like, up to 6.
We have owned this condo for 16 years (purchased when our daughter was less than one year old - in January of 2002.) She is now 16, Where does the time go? We remodeled the condo right after we purchased it & remodeled the upstairs bathroom again in 2016! We love the knotty pine feel throughout that really lets you know you are in the mountains, as well as the views out the windows of the trees and surrounding mountains
PLEASE READ - A bit about my rates:
(1)Arrival is after 3PM and departure is by 10AM. Please note these times are what enable me to keep my rates reasonable.
(2) If you would ike a late check out, we need to plan this up front at the time of booking, and if it is possible a late checkout is from $75-$100 depending on the time, and the season ($100 in ski season)
(2) Cleaning fee: The condo will be clean, the linens and towels upon your arrival.
(3) Taxes: I pay occupancy taxes of 10 percent to the county. These are listed separately in the quote (can't avoid the tax man!)
(4) Property Damage: I do not require property damage deposits for retrurning guests. For new guests I require either (1) a fullly refundable security deposit or (2) a non refundable $35 accidential damange amount which protects you against accidential damage up to $400. Please indicate which one you would prefer.
(5) VRBO Service fee: This fee is a processing fee which is charged directly by VRBO to the travelor. It does not go to me.
PLEASE NOTE: I keep the calendar current but please understand that I often have multiple inquiries which often overlap the same requested dates during busy ski season. Please understand that your dates are not booked until I receive your first payment. Thanks!!