Gulf Place Cabanas 110- Granite Tops-2 Minutes to Beach-Covered Patio-New Keurig(44 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-6 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 1.5 Baths (Sleeps 6)- Across from Beautiful Beach
We are just 10 minutes & 6 miles away from Seaside and Watercolor.
Barbecue grills on property. Within Gulf Place there are 5 restaurants, a bank, pharmacy, nail salon, bike and Yolo board rental, day spa, beach souvenir shop, cosmetics boutique, artist colony, fine art gallery, and several clothing shops to spend a leisurely hour or so and then off to the beach park to watch the sunset.
There are also several attractive golf courses within easy reach.
Enjoy "Fun in the Santa Rosa Sun", relax on the beach, see first-run movies and concerts on the lawn, a drink on the patio or join in the fun of the jazz festivals and wine festivals in the spring. Gulf Place Cabanas 110 has been tastefully decorated to the highest standards, easily sleeping four to six guests with a pillow-topped exceptionally comfortable King size bed, two bunks in a separate private area, and a Queen-size sofa bed.
Being on the ground floor, guests have no hassle with stairs or elevators - just park your car and walk right in.
The kitchen is fully equipped and leads to a comfortable living room with Cable HDTV and Blue Ray DVD. Fully air-conditioned/heated, linens provided, washer/dryer available. No pets and no smoking. Guests are required to be 25 years-of-age and older.
The Kitchen has granite work surfaces. In case you need to get in touch with the outside world connection to the internet is provided free of charge via wireless. Bicycles can be rented and will be delivered to the condo by Big Daddy's Bicycles.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- King Sized Bed, with flatscreen TV with built-in DVD player that is mounted on the wall. Master bedroom tiled & decorated with a beachy theme. Two night stands with palm tree lamps. Large dresser with five drawers and alarm clock. Mirror and plenty of wall units to charge your Iphones, etc. New remote-controlled lighthouse-design fan and overhead light. Closet with provided hangers. Thick curtains keeps the sun out. Watch out, you may sleep so well you won't get up for that morning run !! We also have bunk beds that include storage underneath, separate from the bedroom. Bunk beds include their own half bath. Brand new mattresses for bunks bought in August 2014. Queen-sized bed Sleeper Sofa in living area that sleeps 2. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- ONE AND A HALF BATHS
- Get away from the hustle and bustle (and occasional bad traffic) of Destin and Panama City Beach. Santa Rosa Beach is the perfect place to come-- but close to both the nightlife, shopping, restaurants, and other activities that Destin and Panama City have to offer. Santa Rosa Beach is next to Miramar Beach & Sandestin and just down from Seaside and Watercolor. Santa Rosa Beach has a plethora of dining, shopping, and activities unto its own....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
You may rent videos at the Resort Quest Office on the property (underneath Amore Pizzeria). Tom Thumb Convenience Store, about a half mile west on Hwy 30-A has a Redbox. Walmart also has two Redboxes...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
15-second walk to the pool. Our covered patio has more square footage than most first-floor Gulf Place Cabanas patios, and has much more room than the balconies. Walk 2 minutes to the beach !!...moreless
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
Instead of a balcony, we have an oversized patio. Very few Cabanas units have this oversized option. No stairs for us, and we are about the closest condo to the beach--saving valuable vacation time !...moreless
Deck / Patio:
Covered patio, and we have a fan for the very hot days. Should be a good amount of beach toys for the kids (and maybe adults too) to borrow. Table & chairs for eating outdoors, as well. A great view ...moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Water Sports Gear:
We have a few things for the beach that we leave for our guests, including a several beach chairs and umbrellas. A bin outside has beach toys, noodles, etc. We also provide a beach cart--very handy!...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 9 - Apr 20, 2017
6 night min stay
Late April / Early May
Apr 21 - May 2, 2017
3 night min stay
2 or 3-Night May Stay
May 3 - May 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Summertime on 30a
May 25 - Jun 29, 2017
6 night min stay
Independence Day 2017
Jun 30 - Jul 8, 2017
6 night min stay
July 2017 on 30a
Jul 9 - Jul 28, 2017
6 night min stay
Last Days Before School
Jul 29 - Aug 6, 2017
3 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Aug 7 - Aug 19, 2017
4 night min stay
Kids Back to School Fall 2017
Aug 20 - Oct 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Oct 29 - Feb 28, 2018
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 22, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $95 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
One guest MUST be at least 25 years of age. No pets. No smoking.
No Deposit Charged on most rentals !!
Check In - 4:00 PM
Check Out - 10:00 AM
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
We are just a 2 minute walk from our back porch to the Beach !
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Other than the beach, the Crown Jewel of Santa Rosa Beach, in our opinion, is the 18-mile Scenic 30-A Bike Trail (The Timpoochee Trail). You can get to the trail within 30 seconds from our first-floor Condo. Bring your own bicycles or rent them from Big Daddy's. They'll bring the bikes to you.
By the way, Santa Rosa Beach was ranked among the 10 Best Beach Destinations in the World.
For shopping, there are upscale shops close by in Gulf Place Town Center, and if you are into art, there is plenty at Gulf Place and a plethora along the famous Highway 30-A. For overall shopping, there are literally hundreds of stores from Destin to the end of 30-A.
Gulf Place Town Center is located in the same complex and has some nice shopping, spas, and restaurants. It even has a pharmacy.
Our property has 3 pools (coded), several grills, a nature trail, FREE laundry, plenty of green-space, tennis courts, hot tubs, shuffle board, and outdoor concrete picnic tables within the walking paths area.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: My wife and I visited Santa Rosa Beach several times over the years, and when one of the units (that we had stayed in) of Gulf Place Cabanas became available, we decided to buy it. We wanted for our three young children (ages four, seven, and less-than-a-year) to have a place they could come for years, and remember fondly. We hope one day our condo becomes theirs. We had also vacationed in Destin and Panama City Beach in the past. While both are charming in their own right, we just like to get away from it all, and not be where the beaches were so crowded. Nevertheless, Destin and PCB are still just a short drive away from Santa Rosa Beach. They are nice spots to visit, just not as peaceful. There is PLENTY to do in Santa Rosa Beach and along Highway 30-A if you'd rather not 'do' Destin or PCB. You MUST visit Seaside and Rosemary Beach while you are here.
Why the Owner Chose Gulf Place, Santa Rosa Beach, FL, USA:
We bought this property in January of 2013. We are continuously making improvements and strive to be the BEST that the condo can be. We are continuously updating our list of recommendations that we send each of our renters. You will NOT regret staying here. You may even want to purchase a place here on the Emerald Coast, like we did !! After all, we too are former renters here at this exact Gulf Place Cabanas condo. Just in the past 3 1/2 years we've had guests from Alabama, Arkansas, Quebec-Canada, Saskatchewan-Canada, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, our home state of Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. We sincerely hope everyone enjoyed their stays on beautiful Highway 30A.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
* No more than probably 75 yards from the beach as the crow flies (140 yards walking-- it takes me around 155 steps from our oversized patio) * SAFE-- we have never heard of any major violence in the area that you may see in larger towns. We've never heard or know of any crimes whatsoever, for that matter. * The Greenway of Highway 30-A: you can bike the entire distance and really don't have to use your vehicle the entire week. I believe the Greenway is 18-miles long, not including the spur trails. If you do not have a bike, please take a stroll. Very relaxing and therapeutic. * Plenty (a dozen or so) of restaurants within walking distance * Publix Grocery less than 3 miles-- Wal-Mart Supercenter just 4 miles away. * 3 pools, 2 tennis courts, shuffle board courts, 2 hot tubs, corn hole courts, 5 restaurants, shopping, spa, grills, drug store all on the Gulf Place property. * Keyless entry to our unit * FREE laundry * Luggage carts to help arrival and departure * FREE parking. 10-second walk to our patio ! * Public beach access just one-tenth of a mile (includes restroom/changing facilities, ramp, life guard, beach wheel chairs), and two other public beaches within a mile * one of our owners- Carrie- loves consignment shopping and the Beaches of South Walton is a Mecca for great deals * Several state parks within the area * Mountain biking in Point Washington State Forest * Bike rentals, beach chair, and water sports rentals within Gulf Place Town Center * Royal Red Shrimp - get them at Publix (they will boil them for you) or at Shrimpers Seafood Market. If you've never tried Royal Reds, they are a MUST ! * Santa Rosa Beach was ranked among the 10 BEST BEACHES in the WORLD by Yahoo Travel. * We strive to make our visitors' stay hassle free. We will answer any questions that you may have and send you recommendations to take some of the 'guess work' out of your vacation * We love to go Deep Sea Fishing on the party boats at Destin Harbor. We highly
- Primary: 615-479-1349
- Secondary: +1 (615) 416-2539
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Elegant Kitchen-Unique to our condo- specifically designed granite-counter tops.
Living Room w/ Queen-sized sleeper sofa. Glass-covered table tops, well-lighted
Updated master bedroom with King Bed and new remote-controlled lighting & fan
Bunk beds with brand new mattresses and comforters. Storage drawers underneath.
Half-Bath : hair dryer, perfect for those using bunks, storage, medicine cabinet
Bird's-Eye View of Turtle Pond, within 10 feet or so of our spacious back patio
Heated Cabanas Pool. A nice place to wind down after a day at the beach--Jacuzzi
Exterior view of condo with Turtle Lake and elevated pool. Two min walk to beach
GULF PLACE TOWN CENTER, Our Complex-- beautiful at night, with plenty of dining
Very short walk from our condo to 'The Artists of Gulf Place' artist colony.
SHOWS DISTANCE FROM OUR CONDO TO THE OCEAN-- LESS THAN 200 STEPS TO THE SAND !!
Our son and daughter frolicking on the beach near Gulf Place Cabanas.
Closer view of kitchen-A plethora of countertop & cabinet space/cooking utensils
Desk & TV Area-- New Wall-Mounted 40-in TV with Blu-Ray DVD Player incl. Netflix
View from the master king bed. Beachy decor. New Sanyo 32-inch HDTV-not pictured
Updated Full Bath, In-Wall Medicine Cabinet, Floor-to-Ceiling Mirror, big vanity
Plus-sized back patio-overlooking the lake & pool. View is great while eating.
Gulf Place Park Pool, beside the 2 Tennis Courts & 4 Shuffleboard Courts & Grill
Washer and Dryers- free of charge. Half-a-minute walk from our condo front door
Deeded Beach Access-- from our condo it's about 150 steps from our back patio
Overview of entire Gulf Place complex-- dining, bank, nails, hair, spa, shopping
Gulf Place Green, with Amphitheatre. Concerts, Frisbee, Farmers Market, Weddings
A short drive/bike to other 30A destinations like Grayton State Park & Seaside.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.