This rustic log home located above the picturesque town of Breckenridge on Baldy Mountain offers the perfect mountain getaway. You will love the “cabin in the woods” feel of this property but with all of the amenities you need for a memorable and relaxing vacation. True to its namesake, there are even snowshoes available for you to explore the surrounding national forest and creek that runs through the south side of the property. A wide-open pasture offers a serene setting as well as possible wildlife viewing.
LOCATION – This property is located on Baldy Mountain on the east side of Breckenridge, approximately 4 miles from Main St. and the slopes. It is also an ideal spot for Nordic skiers, hikers and bikers because of its close proximity to the many miles of trails in the area.
AMENITIES – The cozy living room features high ceilings, a wood burning fireplace and a large flat screen TV. The kitchen boasts granite countertops, heated tile floors and a breakfast bar with plenty of seating for everyone at the counter and in the dining area. You can head upstairs to the loft where there is an additional living area to relax and unwind after a big day outside. Enjoy the serene natural setting of this property while soaking in the private hot tub or while cooking up a family dinner on the gas grill on the large wrap around deck.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 2,856 s.f.
• Sleeps 14 – 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Captain’s Bunks (twin over full) & 2 sleeper sofas (1 – Living Room, 1 – Loft)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded
• Breckenridge Park Estates Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 4.3 miles
o Main St – 3.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 14 people (8 – dining area table, 6 – kitchen counter)
• Wood fireplace in Living Room
• Outdoor deck – private outdoor hot tub, gas grill, gas fire pit & patio seating
• 2 car garage & mud room
• Laundry – full-size stackable washer & dryer located in lower level bathroom
• Child crib in Queen Bedroom on main level
• Vehicle Recommended – No shuttle access
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD REQUIRED during winter months
• Parking – 2 car garage – 2 outdoor spaces – 4 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking