About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
This property is professionally managed by Beach Escapes Rentals.
St. Croix is one of the most desirable locations at Silver Shells Resort, as it directly faces the gulf and is only steps to the beach. This gulf front unit is stylishly appointed, featuring floor to ceiling views of the gulf in the living area as well a spacious gulf front master bedroom! The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need for your vacation. If you don't want to cook, that's okay! Silver Shells is located in the heart of Destin, close to several great restaurants as well as shopping, entertainment, and recreation. Each bedroom as well as the living room are equipped with their own TVs and DVD players, as well as complimentary WiFi.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 12)
Master Bedroom - King Bed, Private Bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub and Separate Shower
Guest Bedroom - 2 Queen Beds, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
Guest Bedroom - 2 Queen Beds, Shared Hallway Bathroom with Shower Only
Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
Home Highlights and Amenities:
Full Service Spa
Huge Swimming Pool
Steps from the Gulf
Walk to restaurants
Indoor Heated Pool and Jacuzzi
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Awesome condo with great views!
My husband and I had a super relaxing vacation and loved this condo. The condo was very clean and was fully equipped with everything we needed during our stay. We loved the views and cannot wait to come back!
Best Vacation Ever
Our family had an unbelievably relaxing vacation!! Silver Shells is a great resort and this condo was the perfect place to stay, with incredible views and a great balcony area. The building had easy access to the beach & pool, and we did a quick walk to the restaurants next to the resort property for some of our meals. The condo decor was nice, cozy, and modern, the kitchen was definitely gourmet and well stocked, and the beds were comfortable with cute bathrooms. Loved it!!
Great Views at St Croix in Silver Shells
Our stay at St Croix was amazing! We have been visiting Silver Shells for years and usually book in the St. Maarten building, but the views from this building are just as beautiful! The condo was well stocked, clean, and the rental company had very friendly staff. It was great to know that they were only a phone call away. It is also conveniently located to several family activities. We highly recommend!
Location and a view
Only a few items prevent me from giving a 5-star rating; however, this condo is great. First what we loved about it:
1) The location is almost perfect for staying in Destin. You are about halfway between attractions in either direction. We love McGuire's and Destin Ice Seafood Market and both are easy to get to. You can also walk to several restaurants that are very close by.
2) 3 large bedrooms and bathrooms!
3) THE POOL!!!
4) The view. To your left are spectacular views of Henderson State Park and straight ahead are the pool/hot tub as well as the ocean. We saw dolphins swimming in the Gulf from our balcony almost every morning of our stay. The kids loved that.
5) Communication with owner(s)/management company. The were all extremely polite and pleasant as well as quick to respond.
6) Covered parking w/ 2 spaces. That was huge for us since we had two vehicles.
7) There was a pack-n-play, plus pool and beach gear. So for a family that can save you a lot of cargo space if you drive in from out of town.
A couple issues that are moderate to major items we didn't like:
1) Noise. Although the location is awesome, it is in the path of the small regional airport, so you had a lot of flight noise pretty much all the time. Additionally there was a lot of construction going on in the condo above us as well as by the pool and hot tub. I assume it was to finish things up before Peak Summer season started, but it was loud. Again, I believe that to be a seasonal issue.
2) The floor of the condo was dirty. We discovered that after my infant had been crawling around and upon picking her up we saw what she accumulated on her onesie and on the bottoms of our feet.
A minor item we encountered was that the refrigerator was very noisy. We made comments about it to each other during our entire stay that it sounded like it may take off on a space flight or something.
Overall the "problems" we had with the condo really didn't matter because we had an awesome time and again, the view is insane (in a good way). Getting to the beach was easy. The pool is AMAZING! We would definitely stay at this condo again and recommend it.
Thanks for letting us stay Geoff! Great place you have!
Great Winter Escape
Our first winter escape and Destin in general, Silver Shells -was a winner. Large enough for a couple with two extra rooms for "company" to come and stay a few days realtor was very helpful before and while there. Locally owner resturants offered fantastic service and food. For times when we ate in, the kitchen is very well equipped for the discriminating cook. Master bedroom very comfortable. Master bath with a whirlpool tub with a view! We have already booked for next Feb.
Front and center at Silver Shells!
This condo is perfectly situated at the beautiful Silver Shells beach resort! Located on the 5th floor of the center building (St. Croix), the views are magnificent! And the unit is optimally located to the pool. The condo is in great shape and nicely decorated! We will definitely be back in the future.