About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Get class all the way in this lovely 2-bedroom 2.5-bathroom condominium. This condo sleeps six and has a variety of amenities. You can stay right on the beach on the 5th floor of the Phoenix IX.
· Flat screen televisions in all bedrooms and living area
· Living area has a queen sofa sleeper and a DVD player
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and granite countertop
· Wet bar has granite countertop and icemaker
· Dining area has four bar stools at the kitchen bar and seating for four at the dining table
· Full size washer and dryer in the condo
· Master bedroom has a four poster king size bed on carpet and a DVD player
· Jetted tub and separate step-in shower with glass doors in the master bathroom
· Beautiful gulf front view can be seen from the tiled balcony seated at a table for four or chaise lounge.
In addition to a large fitness center with new equipment, Phoenix IX offers an indoor pool, hot tubs and a kiddie pool on the 7th floor overlooking Ono Island; an outdoor pool and kiddie pool; an indoor climate-controlled tennis court on the 12th floor overlooking Ono Island, and barbecue grills.
The building is located near the Alabama-Florida state line, approx. 10 miles east of Hwy. 59.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Comfortable and easy
The place was clean, comfortable and close to the water. The property management made everything very easy. We will stay with them again.
Easy, painless and family friendly
My family and I stayed here. I didn't know what to expect. Check in was easy and fast. Everything was neat and tidy. Beach was clean and our condo had beach access. We went in September. It was still plenty warm!! Everything was quiet and not crowded because school had started. I would stay again at a place managed by this company. My husband is hard to please and doesn't like anything that is too difficult, customer service was great. We only have good things to say
It sounds as if we won your husband over with our ease of arrival, cleanliness of the condo and our customer service. We are happy that everyone enjoyed themselves and hope to see you back soon.
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Condo was nicely decorated and well maintained.