|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Gorgeous 1 bedroom 1 bathroom condominium that sleeps four is located on the 14th floor of the Phoenix VI.
· Flat screen televisions in the bedroom and living area
· Queen sofa sleeper, carpet, and DVD player in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and granite countertop
· Dining area has seating for four and the kitchen bar seats two
· Stacked washer and dryer in the hall closet
· King size bed in carpeted master bedroom
· Master bathroom has a tiled shower and tub combination and granite countertop
· Beautiful gulf front view can be enjoyed from the balcony table seating four as well as a chaise lounge
· Condo has one reserved parking spot
*Please note: Phoenix VI is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
We have never stayed in a Phoenix property before and we were not disappointed. Great views from our room. Room was in very good condition; however, would be nice to have bathroom stocked with toilet paper. Pools were nice and easy to get to, check in and check out was very easy, and I really appreciate having 4 elevators in the building, so we did not have to wait long at any time.
thank you for having a large number of luggage carts. It would be great if the floor material on the ground floor near the indoor pool was not tile (very slippery when wet).
Overall great experience.
Awesome location! Condo unit was beautiful! Great place for a little getaway and also thinking of returning with the kids:)
We had never stayed at a Phoenix property and we were not disappointed. The facility is very nice, great curb appeal. The property is kept up very well, very clean with plush furnishings and exceptional staff with great customer service. Has many things to enjoy - tennis courts, sauna, 2 pools, indoor/outdoor, racquetball, bikes, grills. Plenty of Parking/Covered Parking and conveniently located in Orange Beach. Everything was close to us.
The best experience was the condo we rented. ID #461382. As soon as we walked in we knew this was our new favorite place to stay. This condo was so beautifully decorated, updated with modern furnishings. You really felt like you were at a resort -very relaxing. My promise to myself was that the next time I went we must stay a week to really enjoy it and do everything it has to offer. A great place to make memories! We loved it and will be back soon.
Thanks so much!
Terry & Denise Lambert