Safe and quiet house located directly on sandy beach. Enjoy tidal estuary views from the front of the house and expansive beach views in the back. Walk out the living doors and step onto white sand. Watch the sunset from the open layout kitchen, living room, master bedroom, or from the rooftop patio. Along this safe and quiet beach you will find mellow waves, clean sand to walk for miles, gorgeous sunsets, and dolphin watching. Mi Sueño Casita is surrounded by water in a Peninsula. Water tend to be warmer than in Southern California. On one side, you have the calm waters allowing to paddle boat, fishing, kayaking, boating and jet skiing. On the other side (back patio), you can use boogie boards, surf, wind surf, fish, kayak, snorkel, scuba dive or just swim in the water.
The house is under an HOA which provides security 24 hours a day. No parties or events allow. The house also has plenty of board games, a DVD player, Blue Ray Disk, pool table, plus there is volleyball ball, Frisbee, baseball bats, tennis ball and plenty more. On the terraza, you can sunbath in your own private retreat. The glass windows allow for the wind to be cut down making your stay more enjoyable during those windy days. You have a telescope and binocular so you can watch the dolphins, birds and at times sometimes whales going by, or watch the pelican, sea gulls, little skittering birds. Since part of the beach is a Natural Habit, there are different kinds of birds during different times of the year. There is RV hook up as well outside the home.
Maximum occupancy is 8 people. Master bedroom has queen sized bed, seating area, and attached full bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen sized bed. The family room has door that can be closed for privacy and has a pull-out couch. There is a full size mattress in the closet which allows another 2 people to sleep comfortably. The first bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub. Second bathroom has a large tile shower. The large kitchen has modern amenities and is fully equipped for cooking. The kitchen has a nice open layout with great views of the beach, bar seating, and adjacent dining room table. From the living room, walk out the sliding glass doors onto a flat sandy area for enjoying the sand, bonfires, and grilling. Continue a few steps through the sand dunes and you are on the long sandy beach that continues as far as the eye can see in both directions.
All amenities on the property to include, dishwasher, full refrigerator, convection oven, central heating, washer and dryer. TVs in master bedroom and family room. Full basement downstairs with pool table and work bench. Lots of chairs, grills, and many accessories.
The house is approximately 45 minutes from downtown Ensenada towards the Bufadora. Turn down a partially paved and partial dirt road and drive approximately 2 miles into a nice neighborhood with a single row of houses lining the beach. At this turn from the main road, there are a few amenities including tamale stands, a wonderful bakery, and a massage studio.
There is no smoking anywhere in the house. The house is part of an HOA. As you enter the neighborhood, a full time security guard is present and monitors the houses and beach for added safety. Rules are no vehicles allow on the beach, firework and music must be turned down after 10 pm. Please clean up after your pets.
You can sit outside and enjoy the sound of the waves, watch all the stars and have a nice bonfire going roasting marshmallows. The beach is 5 miles long great for walks, running or riding your bicycle. There is also an ultralight pilot that lands his plane and for a few you can enjoy the scenery from above the skies.
There is horseback riding as you come into the facility and there is a local place you can rent 4 wheeler. The small town just before you came in (dirt road) also offers several restaurants, surf shops and scuba diving as well. You are only a short drive away from the famous La Bufadora. The largest sea geyser in North America.
First street downtown offers plenty of shops, curios, restaurants, bars, museum, the Cultural Center, etc.
If you are into wine tasting, there are plenty of wineries and vineyards going toward Santo Tomas.
1. Check in is between 4 pm and check out is at 1000 am. If desired an early check in please coordinate in advance.
2. The Wi-Fi name and password can be found in the modem/router itself.
3. The $400 dlls deposit is automatically refunded after 7 days if there is no damaged to the property.
4. Sinks do not have a breather so it is not unusual sometimes to hear noises as the water is trying to filter down the pipes. Also, extra kitchen towels can be found in the spare bedroom in the closet.
5. Although, there are two fireplaces please do not use them.
6. There are brooms, mops, squeezes, and sponges that can be used to clean the floors, windows if necessary, in the closet as you first walk in, etc. In addition, there are extra towels and kitchen towels in the closet in the first bedroom as you walk in.
7. If the water pump stops working, there is a silver lever attached to a box on the water pump by the Hot Water heater in the basement. Lift the silver level and this will reactivate the pump again.
8. Bring your toothpaste, toothbrush and shampoo. There is toilet paper for the number of nights you will be staying.
9. If you want to use the outside shower the water knobs are in the bench. You must put them back after use.
10. Extra water can be found in the spare bedroom by the first closet. Please do not throw away the white caps for the garrafones.
11. If you have any Aluminum Cans and you don´t want them please leave them in a bag by the door. We will give it away to staff.
12. There is currently approximately 13 TV Channels to include some HBO channels. Due to the feedback, some channels might be clearer than other.
13. Water in the pila has a small amount of chloride to keep algae from growing. Therefore, if you use the washer to wash other than the towels or sheets in the house there might be some discoloration on your clothes. Use the washer at your own risk.
14. You are welcome to leave any food behind that you did not consume in the refrigerator. We will give it to our staff. Thank you.