Explore the pristine beaches and beautiful countryside of Union Pier from this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house. Boasting over 1,000 square feet of living space, this home offers sleeping accommodations for up to 14, a spacious backyard area with a hot tub, and an unrivaled location. Within walking distance of the beach and town, you and your travel companions can experience all of the wonderful attractions Harbor Country has to offer without straying too far from home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon | Additional Sleeping: 2 Queen Air Mattresses
After a long day of traveling, veg out on the leather sofa in front of the flat-screen satellite Smart TV in the living room. On a nice summer day, slide open the large windows and let the breeze work it’s way in.
When you’re feeling hungry, satisfy your cravings with a delicious home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. The space includes all your essential appliances and utensils, along with beautiful wood cabinetry that offers plenty of storage space.
Wrapped around the corner from the kitchen is a lovely dining area, complete with a table set for 6 and sliding glass doors to access the back deck. Pull up a chair and enjoy your meal under the cool air of the ceiling fan or opt for dinner al fresco and head outside.
This refreshing outdoor space features everything you’ll need to relax and entertain. Fire up the gas grill for a cookout, dine at the shaded patio table, and warm up either in the hot tub or gathered around the fire pit.
Make your way back inside towards the bedrooms when you’re ready to call it a night. All of the rooms come complete with comfortable beds and soft linens for your best night’s sleep.
Enjoy the convenience of walking to the beach for an early morning stroll along the shore or for a day of fun-filled water activities. Discover a new route to the beach everyday, since there are various different walk ways leading down to the water.
This property is also ideally situated within walking distance from town. Stroll down to the bakery for a morning pastry and stop in at the bike rental shop to pick up a pair of wheels for the day.
When you need time away from the sun, visit Lighthouse Place Premium Outlets in Michigan City, located only 20 minutes away. End your day at one of the fine restaurants nearby or visit one of the wineries for a tasting session.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, central heat & air conditioning, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs with satellite, back deck, patio furniture, gas grill, outdoor faucet, hot tub, fire pit and more
- Unbeatable Union Pier location - an 11-minute walk from the beach, steps from the town and various local attractions. Short drive to Michigan City
- Nearest Airport: South Bend International Airport - 4477 Progress Dr, South Bend, IN 46628, (~31 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Note that 10 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 4 guests can sleep comfortably on the queen-sized air mattresses
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that the fireplace is currently unavailable for use