|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Ideal for a small family and located on the 3rd floor of Phoenix I, this cheerfully decorated 2-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six.
· Colorful décor brightens the living area with queen sleeper sofa and large flat screen television
· Gorgeous full kitchen with tile backsplash, granite countertops, and primarily stainless steel appliances
· Festive dining area with seating for six.
· Beach-themed master bedroom with king size bed and flat screen television
· Shower and tub combination in master bathroom
· Beautiful view of the turquoise coastline from private balcony
*Please note: Phoenix I is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
Had a wonderful time in this rental! It was just the right side for 5 of us (2 adults and 3 teenagers). I was worried about noise from the pool at night wince it was on the 3rd floor, but this was not a problem at all and it was actually nice to be closer to the ground at night to hear the waves on the balcony. Loved our time there with friends who stayed in other units at Phoenix I.