Charming and cozy Log Home. A special retreat in heart of the Alaskan Wilderness
One king size bed dressed in luxury linens. Extra pillows and blankets provided. Bedside fans and ceiling fan. Plenty of windows and natural light for a cheery atmosphere. All windows in sleeping area have blackout curtains or blackout blinds for comfort. Several windows open for added comfort.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
No smoking - $100 minimum charge for ANY smoke smell in home. $100 minimum charge for ANY smoke smell in home.
Max guests: 2 (sleeps up to 2 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- NO SMOKING or Fish Cleaning on property. Minimum Charge of $100 for ANY smoke smell within the home and minimum $50 for fish waste disposal.
- No eating on or in bed. Throughly clean all dishes before checkout. Extra cleaning fees will be added if needed.
- Check in between 4pm -10pm. Later Check-in is allowed there is a LOCK BOX with key. Search for code under YOUR TRIPS after booking.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by ArleneAsk a question
I'm an active mom to two beautiful kids and wife to an adventurous husband. Join my husband, Jason, for a flight at Alaska Bush Floatplane Service. Our docks are 5 miles away at mile 9.1 of the Talkeetna Spur Road. We travel often as a family and we have visited many countries together. We love hiking, kayaking, SUP, going on picnics, and tasting new foods and brews. We love Talkeetna, Alaska and have made it our home. We are year round residents, local business owners, and active community volunteers.
Arlene purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Arlene chose Susitna North
There's a reason Alaska is on so many bucket lists. It's special and we couldn't imagine living anywhere else right now. Our home is charming, cozy, quiet, and clean. It's at the end of a short street and we are one of two families that live on the street. The most common traffic in the area are moose traveling from one lake to another. It's also very convenient to the Talkeetna Spur Road. We love being next to a large span of forest.
What makes this Cabin unique
This rental property was originally our first home. My husband built it and it is where we began our family. We cherish it and want you to enjoy it as much as we do. We conveniently live next door if a need arises. We respect your privacy and appreciate privacy in return. I try to meet every guest but understand that you might be on a tight schedule.
- english, spanish