|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A warm and inviting beachside retreat, this 1-bedroom 2-bathroom condominium sleeps six in style on the 2nd floor of Tradewinds.
· Queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television in relaxing living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with beautiful stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
· Dining area includes table for four and two stools at breakfast bar
· King size bed and flat screen television in lovely master bedroom
· Beach style master bathroom with combination shower and tub
· Hallway nook with fabulous kiddie bunks
· Washer and dryer conveniently located inside condo
· Table and chairs on balcony with breathtaking Gulf front view
We had a great vacation! The condo was wonderful! The kids loved the bunks in the hall way. The view was awesome! We will be staying here again!
We stayed here for a long "girls" weekend and we couldn't be more pleased with the accommodations and location. The condo was the perfect size and was very well equipped with everything we needed to have a great experience. The absolutely beautiful view from the balcony was an exceptional bonus. We loved that this condo is in a less congested area of Orange Beach and allows for a more pleasant visit.
Will most definitely visit again!!
The only complaint i have is that there was a intoxicated male in the pool splashing water on people sitting in the chairs at poolside and using foul language with children present. Security guard completely disregarded complaints by several parents and never came to the pool area to see what he was doing. This continued for several hours until everybody finally left the pool area and the man was alone in the pool.
Despite the weather we had a good time. I loved the view from the balcony and the beach just being a few steps away. The condo was clean. Not very happy with the pool.. It was dirty and the last two days we were there the filtration system was not running. I would stay again in hopes that the pool
Issue had been fixed.
Could not have asked for anything more. Updated kitchen was great, everything was very clean and well taken care of. The view was awesome, beach and pool was great. We like it so much we added an extra day. Will return to Tradewinds 203.