|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Stunning and recently updated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom vacation rental that sleeps ten is located on the 12th floor of the Phoenix V.
· Flat screen televisions throughout the bedrooms and living area
· Queen sofa sleeper and DVD player in the living area
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major stainless steel appliances and granite countertop
· Table seating eight in the dining area and three at the kitchen bar
· Full size washer and dryer in the hall closet
· Master bedroom has carpet, a king size bed, and balcony access
· Shower and tub combination and a granite vanity in the master bathroom
· Gorgeous gulf front view can be enjoyed from the balcony with seating for four at the table
The condo was only ok. Not really special. The mattresses were not comfortable at all. All adults had sore backs. We stayed 3 nights. If I had booked this condo for one week, I would not have been able to stay the entire time.
Arrived at complex to find a puddle of water in the dining room area. Maintenance attributed to refrigerator. Ice maker never worked. Dehumidifier was placed in unit with hose running along back of kitchen counter into sink. Dishwasher never worked. Broken/unsafe chair on patio. An amount equivalent to one night of our four night stay was credited back to my account. The house keeping staff and maintenance were very nice.
Upon departure, I did ask for the name of the owner and was told the front desk staff/manager would request for them to contact me. I have never heard from the owners. I only wanted to make the owners aware of the services they were receiving from the Brett-Robinson management agency. There should be a quality check of the condo before each occupant arrives to see that everything is in working order.
I chose this rental and Phoenix V complex for the children's play area, indoor pools and Jacuzzis. The rental is listed with a teaser low per night rate but there are numerous fees added on to the final cost. The rental was not really a bargain.