About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
- Air Conditioning
- No Smoking
- Satellite or cable
- Children Welcome
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - All children are welcome. Must be supervised. All children are welcome. Must be supervised.
Pets allowed - $35.00 pet fee; per pet. Pets not allowed on bed.$35.00 pet fee; per pet. Pets not allowed on bed.
No smoking - Smoking allowed outside ONLY. Cleanup required.Smoking allowed outside ONLY. Cleanup required.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - Owners not responsible for accidents or injury.Owners not responsible for accidents or injury.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 21 years old 21 years old
- $35.00 Additional charge per person, per night, for guest over the limit of 4. $35.00 Pet fee; per pet .Crate required. Must clean up after pet.
- Guest responsible for gathering trash and placing in trash container outside. Please was any dishes used during your stay.
- Please do not move our furniture or raise/lower our old, fragile,windows (unless emergency). Thank you.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Patricia HamiltonAsk a question
About Patricia Hamilton
Hello and welcome!! We are Tava and Patricia Hamilton. Married since 1996, we share 3 beautiful children, their spouses, and 4 fantastic grandchildren! Moving from Central Texas in 2017; we were given the opportunity to purchase an incredible authentic German Homestead from 1862 which includes the very first hand dug well and Dairy Barn in FBG! Attracted to the tranquil setting, the beautiful hill country, history, and convenient access to town, we couldn’t refuse the opportunity. On 7/7/17; we purchased the property. Everyday we feel thankful to live here. It is truly a charmed life. We are grateful and honored to share our place with you, family, and friends. Welcome to our Farm!