Absolutely Gorgeous 6 Bedroom plus Loft, 3 Full Bathroom Home
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 16 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guest must provide Photo ID after booking.
- Guest must review and electronically sign a lease agreement in order to fully confirm their reservation.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. We care about maintaining good relationships with our community, so please follow our “house rules."
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Property has guest safety measures
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA & VRHP)
Hosted by CarringtonAsk a question
Long-time college friends built this home to start our vacation rental home company called Getaway Society. We know how important vacations are, so as a HomeAway/Vrbo host and as a customer service-oriented people by nature, we always try to ensure guests have an amazingly memorable experience, when they are able to travel.
Carrington purchased this Chalet in 2015
Why Carrington chose Lake Harmony Estates
After ski trips for many years over Presidents' Day Weekend, we decided we wanted to own a home to take advantage of the beauty and many activities that Lake Harmony (and the Poconos) has to offer. With two ski areas, a 27-hole golf course, beautiful lake with boating and water sports, a some AMAZING restaurants within a mile, we knew Lake Harmony was the place for us. We are grateful for the opportunity to be able to share our home with others, to make their Poconos vacation amazingly memorable.
What makes this Chalet unique
We love the versatility of this home. It's spacious enough for an extended family, a large group, or even three small families. Entertaining areas include the first floor game room, main floor living room, large dining room table, wraparound deck, and the hot tub. It's close to everything, but still allows for a quiet escape.