Enhance your next Arizona getaway at this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin in Munds Park, nestled among the pines. This recently renovated, chalet-style home boasts 2 stories, 1,700 square feet, and comfortably sleeps 10. Located among the pine and aspen trees of the surrounding Coconino National Forest, you'll relish the opportunity to get out among nature and explore the area. No matter the season, there are plenty of activities for an unforgettable vacation!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Twin Beds | Family Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Natural light fills the open living area through a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows in this exquisite cabin, with a loft/balcony overlooking the family room and entrance. Gather around the great room's natural stone, wood-burning fireplace which provides that cozy cabin-country feel. Watch your favorite movie on the flat-screen smart TV in the family room, which features a dramatic-pitch, vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, a sumptuous leather couch and 2 recliners.
Adjacent to the family room rests the rectangular oak dining table, set for 6, where you can sit down to a family meal with tremendous views of the forest. Pull up a stool at the breakfast bar and watch the chef create culinary masterpieces in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, a coffee maker and essentials like oil, sugar and some common spices.
Pass through French doors to the red-wood wraparound deck and breathe in the fresh mountain air while planning out your day. Head down the stairs and fire up the gas grill on the flagstone patio, with Malibu lighting for a soft ambiance in the evening, and get ready for a savory barbecue.On the front porch you will find 2 rattan chairs, perfect for sipping your morning coffee to the sounds of birds singing. The side porch also has a redwood glider swing where you can relax and watch squirrels busily scurrying and hummingbirds feeding.
After you watch the sunset, retire to the bedrooms for some much-needed rest. The 2 bedrooms on the main floor each provide queen-sized beds, while the loft area offers 2 twin-sized beds and a beautiful skylight. Curl up on the king-sized bed in the spacious master bedroom, which features a twin-sized bed with a twin trundle pullout, a flat-screen cable TV, walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Endless opportunity for outdoor recreation awaits at this tree-lined mountain property, slightly set back from the road and nestled among towering pines. This home is well-constructed for year-round adventure. Mormon Lake and Lake Mary are both nearby, allowing you to spend days out on the water, soaking up the sun and taking in the surrounding views.
Flagstaff is full of fun activities and just a short 25-minute drive from the property. Visit national monuments, the Lowell Observatory, museums, boutique shops, restaurants, and so much more. As you walk the historic 1890s streets of downtown Flagstaff, you will find wonderful art galleries, live entertainment at Heritage Square, and a bustling nightlife.
Of course, you have to visit one of the 7 wonders of the world by taking a tour of the Grand Canyon with Grand Canyon Adventures, 1.5 hours from the property. The tour will transport you to this historic landmark and bring you on a scenic journey through the area while providing you with lunch, snacks, and beverages.
Right outside your door is Coconino National Forest, a 1.8 million-acre forest with plenty of hiking trails and scenic overlooks. You'll enjoy biking, camping, climbing, fishing, hiking, horseback riding, and more during your visit. Hike the Crystal Peak Trail for magnificent views of the surrounding mountains and pines!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas grill, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, ceiling fans throughout, a flat-screen Smart TV, a flat-screen cable TV, wraparound red-wood deck, flagstone patio with outdoor furnishings, and much more
- Outdoor Malibu lighting provides a soft ambiance and a well-lit path at dusk
- Scenic Munds Park location - A chalet-style mountain home located in the Coconino National Forest, offering easy access to hiking, biking, Flagstaff, shopping, restaurants, museums, the Grand Canyon, and much more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport - 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~17 miles away)
- No smoking. There will be a minimum $300 fine if there is any evidence of smoking at the property
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The owner reserves the right to visit property at any time