* Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay. The owners also live on site *
Drive down the roads of Texas to find this 1-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental cabin for 7 in Plantersville. Leave behind the bustling city life and roam the 46.5 acres of land, while horses, donkeys, and cattle wander right along with you! Dust your boots off and enjoy a vacation rental with a lot of Southern charm and easy living.
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Living Room: Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle, Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle
With 60 animals on the property, you're bound to run into a nosey donkey or friendly horse from time to time. Spend the day meeting the animals and exploring the nearly 50 acres that this land has to offer.
Cool off in the living room where you can relax on the couches and pick out a DVD to play on the Blu Ray while the little ones rest for a cat nap in the day bed nearby. While they rest, head to the kitchenette to prep dinner or take the BBQ outside to let it cook over the charcoal fire pit.
Let the kids explore the land as the sun rises over the still horizon - a spot on the bench beneath the shade of the covered patio gives you an unbeatable view of the sky over the beautiful countryside.
When the stars emerge big and bright in the night sky, head inside for some much-needed sleep. Parents can escape to the king-sized bed for peace and privacy, while the kids climb into a spot on the twin bunk bed, trundle beds, or daybed respectively.
Spend your days right on the lovely property around you! Hold tight to a fishing pole from the private dock while you spot the cattle, llamas, sheep, baby wallaby, giant rabbits, chickens, and more! A little farm cat might keep you company too - just as eager to see a fish as you are.
Take your pole to bigger waters 35-minutes away in Lake Conroe. This expansive lake will let you fish, swim, boat, and experience why locals love this easy lake living.
This property is an hour and a half north-west of downtown Houston and about an hour from the Houston Airport (IAH).
Grab a king's brew and souvenir sword at the Texas Renaissance Festival, Just a 3-minute drive away from the property. Here you'll find the largest Renaissance themed park that's filled with musicians, magicians, fairies and dozens of other fanciful characters for a royal and unforgettable experience.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette, flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, paper goods and plastic utensils, private fishing pond, fire pit, and more!
- Incredible location on 46.5 acres of countryside with varied farm animals roaming - Just 60 miles from Houston!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: George Bush Intercontinental Airport - 2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, (~45 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in