Boasting over 6,500 square feet of living space with 9 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms, this vacation rental home in Keene is the ideal location for groups of up to 18! The Colonial home was originally constructed in 1880 and has been renovated by designer Kylee Trunck. During your stay, take a dip in the pool or sit on one of the porches to admire the incredible mountain views and lush, 7-acre property. If you're looking for adventure, take a short drive to ski or hike!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Bedroom 6: Full Bed | Bedroom 7: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 8: Twin Daybed. Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 9: Twin Daybed. Twin Trundle Bed
* Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces *
Step into this spacious house, where you're greeted with beautiful hardwood flooring and large windows which allow sunlight to flood the space on bright afternoons. Even though it was recently remodeled and updated with brand new amenities and appliances, this historic New England home has retained its original charm.
After a fun day swimming in the pool or exploring everything New Hampshire has to offer, kick back in the living room or family room and stream your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. The house has wireless internet access, so you can surf the net or get some work done during your vacation!
There's no need to leave the property when hunger strikes. With 2 ovens, a 6 burner cooktop and a built-in griddle, the fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to whip up your favorite recipes for everyone in your travel group!
Make yourself a drink and head outside to one of the porches after dinner. You can unwind on the patio furniture and watch the sun dip below the mountains in the distance.
All 18 guests are sure to sleep well at night in any of the 9 beautifully-decorated bedrooms! The master suite features a king bed and 2 full bathrooms, and the next 3 rooms have king beds with en-suite bathrooms. One room has a queen bed, 1 room has a full bed, 1 room has 2 twin beds, and 2 rooms have twin-sized daybeds with twin-sized trundle beds underneath.
This home is ideally located on a secluded 7-acre lot, yet is just 10 minutes from all of the action and attractions in downtown Keene and the quaint surrounding towns in New Hampshire and Vermont. Whatever your interests, there's something for you to do!
Stonewall Farm, a working organic farm, is 1 mile from the house. You can hike or mountain bike through the farm, or try your hand at making cheese from their fresh milk! In 2015, the farm was named the best educational farm in New Hampshire by New Hampshire Magazine.
If you're up for a more challenging hike, drive 30 minutes to Mount Monadnock. Be sure to bring your camera to get incredible shots from the summit!
In the winter, take a 1-hour drive to either the Okemo or Mount Snow ski resorts. Both resorts offer fabulous trails for skiing and snowboarding.
If you'd rather eat out than cook at home, you have plenty of dining options in Keene and the surrounding villages! Head to Battleboro to grab a brew and a burger at Whetstone Station Brewery, or a gourmet meal at Duo Restuarant. You can also stay in Keene and get a taco or burrito at Taqueria Odelay. There's a restaurant for everyone in the area!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, pool, multiple porches with outdoor furnishings, gas grill, 2 flat-screen TVs with Apple TV, free WiFi, central heating, parking, and much more!
- Secluded Keene location on 7 acres of lush property. Close to ski resorts, hiking trails, and historical attractions for the whole family!
- Quick escape from NYC to the Keene Dillant-Hopkins Airport!
- Nearest Commercial Airports: Dillant-Hopkins Airport | Bradley International Airport | LaGuardia Airport
- No smoking on the property
- No pets allowed
- Primary renter must be at least 30 years old to book
- No more than 18 guests permitted on the property at one time without prior homeowner approval. This total applies to visitors as well as overnight guests
- Events (any gatherings of more than 18 people) permitted only with prior homeowner approval. Events subject to additional fee, depending on number of guests and nature of event. Any evidence of events without prior homeowner approval will be subject to fine.
- Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not look into any interior spaces
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Check-out time is 10:00 am. In some circumstances, late check-out may be permitted with prior homeowner approval. Late check-out without prior homeowner approval is subject to additional night’s rental charge