** Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
Revel in the sunny days and peaceful nights of Seward when you book this 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 4. Let your worries float away by the rushing salmon-filled stream just outside the back door, while you relax in the peace and quiet of the wooded area. Family and friends will never want to leave this little paradise perched on the Alaskan coast!
Cabin 3: Queen Bed, Queen Murphy Bed
Begin the early morning with a cup of coffee on the picnic table while you watch the salmon swim upstream. Those with a sharp eye will spot some of the local bear, moose, and other wildlife roaming the forest nearby!
After a day spent exploring all the beautiful 3-acre property, slip into sweatpants and enjoy a bit of much-needed downtime. You can watch a show on the flat-screen TV or curl up on the leather couch and listen to the birds chirping outside the large window.
The cabin features a fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances necessary to share a home-cooked feast. Grillmasters can throw the catch-of-the-day on the gas grill, where you can enjoy dining al fresco on the picnic table nearby.
Pull the Murphy bed down so the kids can fall fast asleep on a queen sized bed, while you lie back in the additional queen for a restful and quiet night of rest before another busy day begins!
If you're interested in traveling with a larger group, check Evolve listing numbers 373154 & 373155 for the other cabins on the property.
Enjoy a local favorite for dinner at Salmon Bake Restaurant & Pub, which serves some of the best Alaskan cooking in the state. If you want to try and catch your own fish, drive down to the local marina and take a tour with a local fishing expert to ensure you'll come home with a prized catch at the end of the day.
Put on the hiking boots and drive 15 minutes over to the Harding Icefield trailhead! You'll begin the hike from the beautiful valley floor as you travel through cottonwood forests and heather-lined trails until you stumble upon the majestic icefields that stretch as far as the eye can see.
For an unforgettable dog-sledding adventure, drive less than 5 minutes over to Seavey's Ididaride Sled Dog Tours! You can pet adorable Husky pups, travel the terrain by sled, or mush your own team in the beautiful Punchbowl Glacier area.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen satellite TV, outdoor Bar-B-Q fire pit, additional freezer, concrete floor heating and much more!
- Unbeatable Seward location on 3 acres of wooded land, just minutes from town and dozens of local favorites!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport - 5000 W International Airport Rd, Anchorage, AK 99502 (~123 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $15 fee per pet, per night (maximum 2 pets allowed)
- Please note that there are other vacation rental units on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in