Situated on the edge of a mountain with breathtaking views, this Beersheba Springs vacation rental will have you falling in love with the Cumberland Mountain region. Watch the sunset from the front porch, gather around under starry skies, and enjoy all the simple pleasures of cabin living during a picture-perfect Tennessee getaway. A haven for those who seek a place to walk among the trees, write, paint and enjoy quiet solitude, this 3-bedroom, 3-bath cabin warmly welcomes 8 guests.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Loft: 2 Twin Beds
Expansive views and quiet woods greet you upon arrival. This 1,800-square-foot cabin offers all the comforts of home, including a full kitchen, comfortable bedrooms, laundry machines and more.
An expansive porch provides plenty of seating for every guest, with magnificent natural views in every direction. In the evening, sit on the bluff or porch to view a stunning sunset, while in the morning you can walk across the gravel road and watch the sunrise.
Bring along your families secret recipes and prepare them with ease in the fully equipped kitchen. Sip wine beside a crackling fire or flip on the flat-screen cable TV and catch a local show.
For rest, 3 comfortable bedrooms and a charming loft offer comfortable mattresses and warm bedding. The master is particularly luxurious, with a queen bed, wood-burning stove and expansive views through a wall of windows. Two bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, while a third bathroom is located in the hallway between the rear bedroom and master. Two bathrooms include shower/tub combos, while 1 features a walk-in shower.
An abundance of trails in the area invites you to explore the wilderness by biking, walking, writing or painting. A map will be left inside the home, however nearby trails include Savage Gulch and The Fiery Gizzard. Not far from the home you can enjoy small lakes and rivers perfect for fishing and shallow swimming.
The Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival hosts a huge four-day music festival featuring artists from U2 and the Red Hot Chili Peppers to Greensky Bluegrass and Luke Combs. From this home, you're ideally located just 40 minutes away from all the festival action!
Sewanee: The University Of The South is under 1 hour away, where people from all over come to tour and visit.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen stocked with the basics such as salt, pepper, sugar and flour, a wood-burning fireplace, wood-burning stove (wood provided), 2 hair dryers, shampoo and soap, hiking trail maps, washer and dryer, laundry detergent, furnished porches, charcoal grill (charcoal provided), flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, driveway parking for 4, bicycle storage for four bikes, a storage shed and more
- Simply stunning Beersheba Springs location - Nestled on a mountain cliff overlooking the Cumberland Mountains, close to hiking trails, rivers and small lakes
- Just 40 minutes from Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival
- Please note: due to the cliff and rocky terrain on the property, it is not suitable for children under 12 or anyone that may experience difficulty with steps and rough terrain
- Airport: Chattanooga Airport - 1001 Airport Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421, (~ 75.9 miles, 1 h 30 min )
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Additional guests over the maximum occupancy of 8 may not stay at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in