See the casino lights, airport flights and Colorado River all from the comfort of this spacious hilltop home. Boasting a private infinity pool, jacuzzi and the best views of Bullhead City, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house is an ideal Arizona getaway for a group of 10. When you're not sunbathing by the pool or watching planes take off from the Jacuzzi, you can walk or drive down to relax by the river or try your luck at the Laughlin casinos - all just 4.5 miles away or less!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed, Futon Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin Bed, Futon Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Step outside to the sunny patio and sink into the refreshing infinity pool. The cool water offers relief from the heat during the day, but at night the Jacuzzi beckons you. When the sun sets you can see the stunning night lights of the Laughlin casinos across the river, while during the day you can watch the planes take off or gaze out to Colorado River. For more viewing pleasure, step out front to the huge viewing deck or host a picnic at 1 of 3 tables and dine with a scenic backdrop.
Inside, this home offers 2,204 square feet of well-appointed living space. Prepare meals in the fully equipped kitchen and allow the hand-painted wall mural inspire your next southwest meal. Serve for 4 at the adjacent dining table, or gather for family-style dinner around the 6-person dining table.
In the living room, break straight to begin a game of pool or flip on the 60-inch flat-screen Smart TV. Each bedroom features a 40-inch flat-screen TV, with the one in the master being an additional Smart TV.
Before retreating to bed, sit around the fire pit beneath a brilliant starry sky. All 10 guests can look forward to restful nights throughout 3 cozy bedrooms and the living room. When you wake, freshen up in 2 full bathrooms before heading out for a day under the sun!
From this unbeatable Bullhead City location, you're just minutes away from enjoying all of the areas best attractions. If golf is your game, the Laughlin Ranch Golf Club roughly 10 minutes away
If you're up for a walk, stroll on down to the Colorado River. If you'd rather drive, it's just 5 minutes away. You can launch a boat at Bullhead City Community Park and spend days coasting the waters under a bright sunny sky, or rent a jet ski and take it out for a spin.
For a fun night out on the town, the casinos are less than 5 miles away. Try your luck at Harrah's, Tropicana or the Pioneer Hotel and Gambling Hall!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private infinity pool, Jacuzzi, pool table, fully equipped kitchen with all the essentials, a fire pit (firewood not provided), 60-inch flat-screen Smart TV, 40-inch flat-screen Smart TV, 3 40-inch flat-screen TVs, free WiFi, REM mattresses on the queen beds, beach chairs, beach towels, complimentary toiletries, a gas grill, furnished patio, 3 picnic tables, additional patio furniture (located in the garage) and more
- Ideal Bullhead City location - Situated on a hilltop overlooking the Colorado River and Laughlin casinos located less than 5 miles away!
- 360-degree panoramic views of the Laughlin casinos, Colorado River and Bullhead City Airport!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kingman Airport - 7000 Flightline Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401, (~ 41.4 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that firewood for the fire pit is not provided at the property. It is recommended that you supply your own
- Please note that the pool is not heated
- The home is on a hill, and there is no parking available for RVs, trailers, or boats
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in