Welcome to our Lake Home offering everything you need for a perfect gathering1
The master on main offers two queen beds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - You can find Graco pack n’ play in laundry roomYou can find Graco pack n’ play in laundry room
Pets allowed - May consider one small dog - 200 dollar via venmoMay consider one small dog - 200 dollar via venmo
No smoking - NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN THE HOUSE, DECKS OR DOCKNO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IN THE HOUSE, DECKS OR DOCK
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Swim, kayak, paddle board or any other water activity at the lake, and or the use of the dock, is at the sole responsibility of the renter&his guests.
- 7% GA sales tax is added to each reservation and collected by VRBO
- Owner's boat, when docked at the house, is off limit to renters&their guests. Owner can come pick boat thru back yard with 1hour text massage notice
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by L + PAsk a question
About L + P
We're the Philipson's. We love to travel around the world and we love water and water activities even more. This is why we purchased our Lake home, so we can enjoy and create so many happy memories and when we are away, or back in our home in Johns Creek, we can share it with you, so you too, can enjoy this beautiful house and area with your loved ones! We also own a beautiful beach house in Destin FL and would be happy to host you there. Please check it out: HA#: 9329069 and come visit us there!
L + P purchased this house in 2017
Why L + P chose Gainesville
Location, so close to our home, to Atlanta, to the Outlets, to water falls and other fun activities. Fully renovated - the house was fully renovated just before we bought it, so it feels new. Size: the house is much bigger than it seems in the pictures. Rooms are spacious and there is plenty of living space for everyone to find their spot to chill. Lake - our location on the lake is perfect too, we are towards the end of a small cove, which means quiet, yet 2 minutes on our Kayak and you are in the wide part of lake Lanier.
- english, Hebrew