Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Maximum affordability without compromising location, comfort, or cleanliness!
2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4 (1) Queen Size Bed (sleeps 2) (2) Twin Beds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Well behaved welcome, destructive leave at home!Well behaved welcome, destructive leave at home!
No parties/events - Quiet, respectful guests necessary in neighborhoodQuiet, respectful guests necessary in neighborhood
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - Please inquire for exceptions.Please inquire for exceptions.
- Please only park in the driveway, or directly in front of this property. For positive neighbor relations do not park in front of other residences.
- Please ensure all dishes are cleaned prior to departure. Our dish washing staff quit and we are unable to find a replacement.
- Have as much fun as humanly possible in Pensacola. Make it to the beach, a stroll downtown, a ball game and a NAVY Blue Angels airshow practice!
Tim and Evie Thoner
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Tim and Evie Thoner
Our house has been a pleasurable pastime...our labor of love. We fancy the idea of devoting our passion into a home with character and 'good bones' by bringing it back to life. For us, it is fulfilling to take part in beautifying a neighborhood one house at a time. It is just another way for our family to be productive members of society.
Tim and Evie Thoner purchased this House in 2009
Why Tim and Evie Thoner chose Southeast Pensacola
We LOVE the location. East Pensacola Heights is a gem, situated on a peninsula with Escambia bay to the South and East and Bayou Texar to the West. This neighborhood is convenient to the beach, downtown, the mall, airport and has many of it's own restaurants and even an amazing 'old time' grocery store just 4 blocks away. Homes in East Pensacola Heights vary from the early 1900's to new construction happening on vacant lots today! The area has maintained as a clean, safe, working class neighborhood for over 100 years and that truly has something to be said for it.
What makes this House unique
From this location, you can explore Pensacola and the surrounding area easily and efficiently. There is a locals favorite deli/market (Apple Market) with full service espresso/Coffee bar 3-4 blocks away. Public park with water access (suitable for kayak/ paddle board) 2 blocks away, park with baseball field and children's playground 2 blocks away. Marina and Public boat ramp very close. Many Fantastic restaurant's within 1/2 mile. And of coarse the worlds most beautiful beaches 10-15 min away!!!