Known for preserving its rich folklore, Mountain View invites you to discover the local traditions and natural attractions while staying at 'Trout Valley Cabin,' a 2-bedroom + loft, 2-bath vacation rental cabin that sleeps 8. Nestled along the White River, this cabin boasts a large wrap-around porch and easy access to endless trout fishing. Dine at one of the popular hotspots in downtown just 10 minutes away after touring the Ozark Folk Center or spelunking in the vast Blanchard Springs Caverns!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: Queen Bed, Twin Daybed with Twin Trundle
Take a break from the city bustle and find your ideal riverside retreat at 'Trout Valley Cabin.' Relax on the covered wrap-around porch as you become in-sync with the soothing sounds of the White River rushing by.
Pine-paneled vaulted ceilings and beautiful hardwood flooring set the tone for a quintessential cabin ambiance. The floor-to-ceiling river rock gas fireplace is truly a focal point of the living room and sits next to the flat-screen cable/Smart TV.
Beyond the dining nook is the fully equipped kitchen complete with a dishwasher, electric stovetop, refrigerator, and oven. Cook up the catch of the day to enjoy on the covered porch with family and friends.
A peaceful night's sleep awaits in one of the 2 bedrooms - one with a king bed and the other with a queen bed. The loft provides comfortable accommodations for up to 4 on the queen bed and twin daybed with a twin trundle.
Freshen up for the day's excursion in one of the 2 full bathrooms. The master en-suite bathroom features a built-in jacuzzi tub, while the second full bathroom offers a shower/tub combo.
Truly a fisherman’s paradise, ‘Trout Valley Cabin,’ is sure to live up to its name! See if the fish are biting when you walk down the banks to the White River.
Keep the theme of exploring the wild when you visit the awe-inspiring Blanchard Springs Caverns. Located just 15 minutes away, this cave system offers guided tours around the ever-changing stalactites and stalagmites.
Venture closer to downtown Mountain View just a 10-minute drive away. The Ozark Folk Center showcases an artisan craft village and auditorium, while Loco Ropes offers a thrilling family-friendly tree-top zipline and rope courses.
However you’ve worked up an appetite, head towards Main Street to dine with the locals. Snippy’s Cafe, The Portico, and Kin Folk’s BBQ offer a variety of cuisine types to meet everyone’s preferences.
For a fun family outing, pack up some snacks and visit the Stone Drive-In Theatre! As one of only 2 drive-in theaters in the entire state of Arkansas, this charming venue is a real gem attracting both tourists and locals alike!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered wrap-around porch facing the river, outdoor fire pit (wood provided), gas fireplace, 2 flat-screen cable/Smart TVs, free WiFi and more
- Scenic Mountain View location along the White River, easy access to fishing, kayaking, hiking and cycling, 10 minutes from downtown with shops and restaurants, 15-minute drive from Blanchard Springs Caverns and other local attractions
- Airport: Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport - 1 Airport Rd, Little Rock, AR 72202 (~109 miles away)
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with $25 per stay fee (maximum 2 allowed, 25-pound weight limit)
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in