Escape from your everyday worries to this charming 3-bedroom + loft, 2-bath vacation rental house situated on 1 private acre in the Texas Hill Country! With enough space to comfortably sleep 12, this Dripping Springs property boasts 2 large living rooms, a stone fireplace, a playground with a sandbox for kids, and a spacious patio - perfect for small gatherings. Spend your days walking along the on-site creek or playing pool in the game room!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Loft: Full Bed | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa | Family Room: Twin Bed, Twin Sleeper Sofa | Game Room: Full Daybed
Picture yourself enjoying a sunset dinner at the outdoor picnic tables followed by playing a friendly game of pool or ping pong in the game room with family and friends! Enjoy all of this and more with your family and friends at this lovely property.
This rustically furnished Dripping Springs residence features an open layout with tall ceilings, wooden accents, and exposed stone on the interior exterior walls.
Start your mornings by sipping a hot cup of coffee on the window-lined patio while your furry friend enjoys running around the fenced backyard. If you're traveling with children, bring them outside to play at the playground while you watch the sun illuminate the Texas Hill Country that surrounds the property!
When you start to get hungry, head inside to prepare a hearty lunch for everyone in the fully equipped kitchen, outfitted with a 4-burner electric stovetop, tile backsplash, wooden cabinetry, and plenty of room for extra cooks in the kitchen. Enjoy your meal at the 4-person dining table adjacent to the kitchen or eat it on the way to your daily adventure.
Finish off the day by huddling around a warm fire in the stone-surrounded, wood-burning fireplace while the kids watch their favorite movie on the flat-screen TV in the game room. When you start to feel tired, retreat to one of 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms or the loft to slip into the silky smooth sheets and rest up for the next day's activities!
-- THE LOCATION --
If you're looking to get the true Texas barbecue experience, drive 12 miles to reach the Salt Lick BBQ. This Texas gem is known for its top-notch brisket, BYOB policy, and all-you-can-eat meal trays that put a smile on any meat lovers face!
For a little adventure closer to home, visit the Hamilton Pool Preserve! There you can bird-watch, hike, picnic and so much more.
Spend an afternoon exploring the historic German heritage in New Braunfels. Drive just under an hour to reach this beautiful city filled with 1800's architecture, limestone caves, and host of the annual Wurstfest. For more German heritage and Texas hospitality, be sure to make a trip to Fredericksburg.
Drive 29 minutes to Austin and enjoy the activity-filled lakes, gorgeous scenery, bustling south congress business district, live music and its fantastic food scene!
The Texas Hill Country is known for its exceptionally large wine industry. The Duchman Family Winery is 18 minutes away and was featured on HGTV as one of the top 20 most picturesque wineries in the country. If you're more of a beer drinker, there are a number of breweries near the home as well.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with wooden cabinetry, complimentary toiletries, deck, fenced-in backyard, playground w/ picnic tables, covered patio, wood-burning fireplace, flat-screen TV w/ DVD player, 6-car driveway parking, free WiFi, and much more
- Fantastic Dripping Springs location - 12 miles from the Salt Lick BBQ, a 58-minute drive from New Braunfels, 29 minutes from Austin, an 18-minute drive from the Duchman Family Winery, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & sites!
- Airport: Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - 3600 Presidential Blvd, Austin, TX 78719, ( ~ 26 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with fee: $25 Per Pet, Per Night (Small Pets Only)
- Pets are required to stay in the front enclosed porch area
- Guests will be responsible for any damages caused by the pets. A fine of $250 will be charged if any evidence of pets inside the house is found
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval - any evidence found of a gathering/party without homeowners permission will result in a $500 fine(please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- If there is proof that the property is left in an unsatisfactory condition upon check-out resulting in additional cleaning there will be a $500 fine.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note this home's plumbing does run on a septic tank