*Need extra space? Inquire with Evolve about the guest house*
*Early check-in may be available. Please inquire with Evolve*
Plan your lake escape to 'Casa d'Amore,' a waterfront 4-bedroom, 4-bath vacation rental on the shores of Folsom Lake in Granite Bay. This 4,000-square-foot home has high-end amenities, a furnished deck with lake views, and accommodations for 15 with use of memory foam mats. Sit back on the shoreside Adirondack chairs, explore nearby trails and enjoy the best of Sacramento!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2 (Sunshine Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Blue Room): Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Lake Room): Queen Bed | Office: Full Euro Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Memory Foam Twin Mats
This gorgeous lakefront house features an open, comfortable floor plan designed to bring the outdoors in. Step onto the polished hardwood floors in the front foyer and look to waterfront views of Folsom Lake through the floor-to-ceiling windows.
Start your day on a healthy note by working up a sweat in the attic gym while you wait for everyone to wake up. Following your workout, enjoy a hot cup of coffee on the patio furniture by the shoreline and look out at the 180-degree views of the lake! If you need to get some work out of the way, the spacious office upstairs is the perfect temporary work space.
Before heading out the door, prepare breakfast in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen outfitted with sleek granite countertops, a 5-burner gas stove with a downdraft, a double gas/convection oven, and a huge walk-in pantry with plenty supplies to use throughout your stay! The 8-person dining table, as well as outdoor dining space on the deck, are both perfect places to enjoy holiday meals or special occasions.
After an adventure-filled day, unwind in the living room by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen Smart TV with surround sound while the stone-surrounded gas fireplace warms the space. If you're traveling with any experienced piano players, have them set the ambiance with a tune and enjoy cocktails on the beautiful outside deck as the sunsets over the treeline.
When you start to feel tired, retreat to one of 4 comfortably furnished bedrooms complete with either a king or queen mattress (the master has a California King!), unique artwork, and silky smooth sheets to rest up for the next day's activities! If you're looking for an extra dose of relaxation, draw a soothing bubble bath in the master bathroom and enjoy the lake views as you look past the two-sided fireplace.This property sleeps 10 guests in the beds and on the full-sized Euro sofa, with additional sleeping arrangements for up to 5 guests for an additional fee.
Situated on the banks of Folsom Lake, this property has access to a multitude of hiking, biking, walking, and running trails as well as fishing spots all within walking distance. There is also year-round horse rental, a motorboat launch, and seasonal watercraft rental within walking distance of the property.
On the nights that you're not cooking at the lake house, try out some of the delicious local restaurants around the lake! Drive 11 minutes to enjoy some of the best sushi and Japanese food you will find in northern California at Mikuni.
Don't worry if you forgot anything at home because the Westfield Galleria is only 15 minutes from the house. This shopping center has a variety of clothing stores, restaurants, an apple store, and plenty of other options if you're looking for some retail therapy! For more shopping, there’s the Fountains at Roseville and Folsom Pavilions shopping centers.
Golf enthusiasts love the location of this house in proximity to the local clubs. Granite Bay Golf Club is 9 minutes from your door and features a challenging 18-hole course that winds through the gorgeous rolling hills surrounding the lake. Twelve Bridges Golf Club is another fantastic option if you're looking for a change of scenery.
There is no better way to spend a rainy day than by exploring the local train museum with the kids. The 2-story California State Railroad Museum is a 36-minute drive from the house and offers a variety of exhibits, locomotives, and rides for you and your loved ones to enjoy! The local aquariums are another great option to explore with the family.
Spend a day enjoying the vineyards in Napa Valley, located just over an hour and a half away. Live like royalty and explore wineries like Quintessa and Rutherford Hill, and top off the night with a meal at Thomas Keller's flagship restaurant, The French Laundry!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 5-burner gas stove with a downdraft, walk-in pantry with supplies, 2 gas/convection ovens, and granite countertops, large deck w/ gas grill and lake views, 2 gas fireplaces, flat-screen TV with DVD player, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, in-house gym, office, surround sound speaker system, whole house and deck audio system, in-unit laundry machines, free WiFi, beach towels (available upon request) and much more
- Fantastic waterfront Granite Bay location situated on the shoreline of Folsom Lake - walking distance to hiking, biking, walking, running, and horseback riding trails, 15 minutes from the Westfield Galleria, 9 minutes from Granite Bay Golf Club, an hour and a half drive from Napa Valley, 36 minutes from the California State Railroad Museum, and close to a variety of delicious local restaurants & sites!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Sacramento International Airport - 6900 Airport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95837, ( ~31.5 miles / 39 minutes away)
- No smoking, if evidence of smoking is found a $2500 fine will be charged
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information). Please note that any event fees negotiated with the homeowner do not include costs for extra cleaning. If cleaning charges are incurred in excess of the normal cleaning fee, the guest will be responsible for the difference.
- Any evidence of event, party or large gathering at property without prior homeowner approval found will result in a fine of $750.00 charged to the guest
- This property sleeps 10 guests on the beds and Euro Sofa. Additional sleeping arrangements for up to 15 guests total include 7 twin foam mats with pillows, sheets and quilts
- Note that there is an extra person fee of $20 per person/per night (beyond 10 guests, max 15)
- Additional street parking permits can be made available for an additional fee upon request (please contact Evolve 2 weeks prior to arrival for additional information)
- If you need extra space, inquire with Evolve about the guest house
- Early check-in may be available for a $50 per hour charge. Please inquire with Evolve
- Must be at least 35 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The owner will follow up with documentation regarding the house rules