|Space||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Great Family Vacation Or Couples Retreat, Home To Magnificent Beaches & Wineries. Quaint cottage in the heart of Prince Edward County. Home to fabulous beaches,diverse wineries, boutique shopping, great fishing and finer dining. Grande vacances en famille ou Couples Retreat, abrite des plages et caves magnifiques. Chalet coquet au cœur du comté de Prince Edward. Accueil des plages fabuleuses, diverses caves, des boutiques, des lieux de pêche et des restaurants de fine.
Sandbanks Country Cottage is quaint, cozy and spacious. It features 4 full bedrooms, fireplace,dishwasher, hi def LCD, DVD/CD, wireless internet, large deck, BBQ and fire pit. Rental will also include a summer vehicle permit to get into Sandbanks Provincial Park .
sandbanks Country Cottage is located in Prince Edward County home of Beautiful beaches, wineries, boutiques,markets museums and fine restaurants
Prince Edward County has been home to me for the last 37 years. i consider myself extremely fortunate to call this beautiful place home. I look forward to the tourist season and all of the energy they bring. I like to see peoples expression when they view some of the county treasures for the first time. I think this is a great opportunity to help the tourists enjoy this gem while they are visiting.
Comté de Prince Edward a été à la maison à moi pour les 37 dernières années. Je me considère extrêmement chanceux d'appeler cet endroit magnifique maison. Je me réjouis de la saison touristique et toute l'énergie qu'ils apportent. J'aime voir l'expression des peuples quand ils voient quelques-uns des trésors de comté pour la première fois. Je pense que c'est une excellente occasion d'aider les touristes apprécient ce joyau tandis qu'ils visitent.
This property is established with beautiful trees , shrubs and gardens and is within walking distance to some very popular wineries.
Cette propriété est établie avec de beaux arbres, les arbustes et les jardins et se trouve à distance de marche de certains établissements vinicoles très populaires.
whether you want to sit on the quaint front porch drinking your morning coffee or lie on the spacious back deck basking in the sun, this is the place to be. Everyone who enters for the first time has often described this property as cozy. You be the judge of this claim for yourself.
si vous voulez vous asseoir sur le porche pittoresque boire votre café du matin ou mensonge sur la spacieuse terrasse arrière se dorer au soleil, c'est l'endroit à être. Toute personne qui entre pour la première fois a souvent décrit cette propriété aussi confortable. À vous de juger de cette demande pour vous-même.
Upon arrival, found a pair of soiled underwear at the foot of a bed that had been made up. Owner assured me that this was the only bed whose sheets had not been cleaned, which was not very reassuring. Despite being asked vehemently, she refused to re-wash any of the linens, and simply said there was a new pack of sheets we could re-make the bed with.
Upon closer inspection, the sheets on a different bed were seen to have white stains. We tookall the linens to the nearest laundromat, in Picton, and thoroughly washed everything from all of the beds. The white stains from the second set came out completely.
When asked if we could at least have a discount because if the issue, she said that she would discount one room for one night. This discount did not ever materialize, even though I asked her about it specifically by text.
When I let her know that we had gone ahead and washed the sheets, as we had told her we intended to do, she seemed indignant, and replied that that was 'completely unnecessary'.
We did receive our damage deposit back, and the owner even said that she had "waived" the $25 online booking fee, which I had not been informed of at all prior to that, and certainly was not mentioned when I booked the rental online.
I will mention that the owner offered to refund our money if we wanted to leave, when she heard about the underwear, however we had already traveled a long way to get there, including a young baby, so at that point our alternatives were quite limited.
A group of us booked this place last minute over the Sept long weekend as it was the only one left available. Overall, we had a good time but with a few cautions that made our experience "fair".
-Walking distance to three wineries ( and short drive to others)
-Short drive to sandbanks (20min) , pass provided
-Cozily decorated, newer kitchen
-Fits 7 comfortably (plus futon in hall)
- all items needed provided, dishwasher, water cooler, welcome wine even
- nice big yard and fire pit ( on major street but didn't bother us) (buy your own wood)
-owner let us have 2 extra people stay a night which was nice
- Water has a really strong sulphur smell - was not expected. We have cottages and have stayed in cottages before that have a sulphur smell, which is common, but this was by far the strongest any of us have experienced ( some could not shower)
- Although cutely decorated - the structure/ backbone appeared to have some issues - e.g, uneven floors, holes in walls, doors would not close, banisters shakes, electrical outlets sparked etc.
- Unfortunately we had a bad experience with the damage deposit. There were two gravity outdoor chairs that broke. The first chair broke as soon as someone sat in it for the first time (light person) and the other the next day. After this happened we checked out the other chairs and loungers and saw they were moldy, with some tears already - so we stayed away from those. The owner decided to keep the damage deposit to cover these two chairs. We sent several emails back and forth with the owner but unfortunately it was not resolved and the entire amount was kept. We felt this was unfair and normal wear and tear should have been covered in the daily rental price.
Summary - great location for wineries, good time, but factor in the damage deposit "just in case " ( and keep in mind the sulphur smell)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$146.34|
This rental is 3 day minimum. e-mail vendor for details . I will start taking bookings May 1st. sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.