Up to 11 guests can experience the majesty of Gold Bar from this grand 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental home that sits on the edge of the Skykomish River. The 2,750-square-foot-home, highlighted by wide windows giving way to majestic views, is the perfect combination of luxury and comfortable. Whether you're roasting s’mores around the fire-pit, or listening to the serene sounds of the Skykomish River while soaking in the hot tub, you're sure to have a peaceful getaway!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Queen Beds, Twin Bed
This magnificent home sits proudly on 5 acres of private land, where the only neighbors insight are the towering maples, firs, and cedars. As soon as you arrive, enter the home through the front porch’s french doors before exploring your new abode.
After a day of hiking the nearby trails, lounge in the open living room as you warm your toes by the fire and pick out a board game or favorite movie. If you’d rather simply relax and enjoy the sights, long-view windows stretch the length of the living area, giving way to remarkable forest and river vistas.
Leading freely from the living area, the fully equipped kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances, a breakfast bar, granite counters, and a kitchen island. Whip up a favorite culinary creation before gathering the troops around the dining table, or step outside to enjoy an al fresco meal amidst the wilderness.
Grill up your freshly caught trout on the gas grill and have an outdoor feast at the 4-person dining table on the back deck. The adjacent covered hot tub is encompassed by beautiful foliage and a sparkling string of lights, making this area the perfect place for privacy and relaxation!
Get a bit closer to the water by strolling down to the fire. Come nighttime, warm your hands by the open flame as you gaze up at the star-speckled sky and listen the soothing sound of the rushing river.
Once you’re ready to turn in for the night, sleep is sure to come easy in any of the 3 bedrooms, but you’ll have to fight over the master, which features a plush queen bed, flat-screen Smart TV, gas fireplace, and en-suite bath with a jacuzzi tub.
When the snow starts to fall, plan a day at Stevens Pass Mountain Resort - just 45 minutes away - for winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding and snow-shoeing, or visit during the summer for some prime mountain biking.
If you're up for a challenging adventure, look no further than the Lake Serene Trail, only 15 minutes from the home, for a remarkable view of the stunning lake at its end! If that’s not enough for you, Wallace Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Heybrook Lookout, Blanca Lake, and Iron Goat Trail are all just a short drive away!
On the night's that you're not grilling at the cabin, head out to explore Gold Bar's delicious local restaurant scene. Vick's Burger Shack, Mountain View Diner, and Zeke's Drive In are all local favorites!
This centrally located home is just 90 minutes to Leavenworth, 30 minutes to Monroe, 10 minutes from Index, and 1 hour to Seattle!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, blender, mixer, food processor, crockpot, waffle maker, ceiling fans, central heating, 8-person private hot tub, fire pit, large porch, covered deck, gas grill, 2 Smart TVs with DVD players & VCR, huge DVD collection, board games, gas fireplace, wood-burning fireplace (firewood provided), jacuzzi tub, in-unit laundry machines, ample driveway parking, and more!
- Beautiful Gold Bar location on the Skykomish River! Situated on 5 acres of peaceful land, just minutes from restaurants, whitewater rafting, fishing, skiing, mountain biking, multiple hiking & off-roading trails, nearby cities, and so much more!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval and an additional $250 fee (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No shooting of firearms on the property.
- Please respect and do not damage any of the trees (ie. chopping, shooting, burning or carving).
- No outdoor fires during fire restrictions. Fines aplicable.
- No driving on grass.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in