Holiday Apartment at the Vineyard(12 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Living-room with bed settee, bedroom, kitchen, shower-bath, terrace
Wine pleases the humans heart: In Ramsthal’s growing area “St. Klausen” six winegrowers and the association of winegrowers of Franconia cultivate high qualitiy wine. In the past years supraregional-known honours were given to the local winegrowers , some of Ramsthal’s vine-growing estates are mentioned in famous wine guides. Since the year 1122 there’s winegrowing here in Ramsthal. On about 50 hectares the sorts Silvaner, Müller-Thurgau, Bacchus and Kerner are grown, also red wines as Schwarzriesling or Domina grow on the millions of years old shell limestone. In both of the two inns, in the seasonal wine rooms or at winetastings you will experience the world of tastes of Ramsthal, what includes the tasty Franconian cuisine.The quality of Ramsthal’s food can be seen at the baker’s store, the butcher’s or the grower’s.
Culture means preparing the ground: Vineculture calenders life in Ramsthal for centuries and does not only inspire its inhabitants to organise numerous feasts. Nearly 20 clubs show a vast corporate feeling and they offer to Ramsthal’s guests theatre plays, guided tours through the wine yards, lieder recitals and a well-equipped library. Above the wine yards, following the “poetischen Waldwanderweg” (a path which is featured with German poems), you can let your thoughts and your gaze wander. 17 poems show a wide range of people’s experiences for more than 200 years. In the closer entourage you can find bright cultural offers. Bad Kissingen offers, aside to its wellness programs, the large proposal of a rich in tradition health resort, especially in the fields of classical music. In the wider entourage a vivid theatre scene provides topics of conversation. The regional museums inaugurate modern and historical perspectives. Hammelburg, Schweinfurt, Würzburg, Bamberg, Fulda and Coburg are not far away...
How beautiful nature is: The simplest and nicest way to escape your everyday’s stress is rambling. Ramsthal’s St. Klausen-Weinerlebniswege lead you on three different routes through the wine yards. Presentation boards give information about winegrowing, nature and the history of the village. Mixed forests, meadows with fruit trees, sunny hillsides, old wine yard walls or lanes are the habitat for rare and endangered animals and plants.Different sorts of plants, just as Küchenschellen, Silberdisteln, Weinbergslauch, Färberkamille and Johanniskraut, grow directly next to the paths. Butterflies like Schwalbenschwanz, Kaisermantel or Widderchen flutter through the air. The romantic Saalethal invites to rambling next to the river Saale, well-opened up rambling paths or cycle tracks can be driven as far as Rhön. And up to now we were mostly satisfied by our weather.
Member since: 2007
- On floor 1
- 60 m²
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Could you set the tv aside when you are on vacation? You prefer reading books? Then “Haus am Singberg” is the perfect address for you. I would be pleased if I could fix you up with the book of your whish and lying it onto your bedside table. That way you could your adventurous days give a laid-back end. The bedroom is furnished with a French bed, a huge wardrobe and bright reading lamps. The window is at the west side. Bedclothes are available without any extra charge....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Last year was the first time that this vacation home is offered. The high-quality furnished living room is featured with a well-sorted library. A tv connection exists. A window in the east and two large windows in the south provide a lot of light, the morning sun shines on the dining table with four seats. An old cupboard gives homely ambience. The sofa can be transformed by hand to another comfortabe bed, two armchairs stand around the coffee table. There is enough space for sense of well-being, for laziness, for inspiring discussions or quiet hours of reading. In the well-equipped kitchen there’s a additionnal seating for two persons available. If you want to I could supply you with fresh herbs. A roomy entrance area gives a lot of place at arrival or depart. The terracotta-flagstoned ground keeps the apartment agreeable cool in summer, in winter the wood stove causes comfortable warmth supplementary to the central heating. Radio/TV-adapter is existing. ...moreless
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Seating for 4 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $9 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $5.40
- Reinigungsgebühr $27.01
Der Preis pro Übernachtung gilt für 2 Personen, für jede weitere werden 8 Euro pro Nacht berechnet. Für Kinder bis zu sechs Jahren ist die Übernachtung frei! Für ein Haustier sind zusätzlich 5 Euro pro Nacht zu entrichten. Die Endreinigung kostet 25 Euro. Wenn Sie ein Haustier mitbringen, erhöht sich diese Gebühr auf 40 Euro.
Im Preis inbegriffen sind Bettwäsche, Küchen,Hand- und Badtücher.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The winevalley Ramsthal is located in the north of the wine growing area of Franconian wine. It is in a tributary valley of the Franconian Saale. Woody ridges create a frame round Ramsthal, that romantically lies at the bottom of its wine yards. Winegrowing had a great effect on the village for centuries. It seems as if time passes slowlier, nevertheless Ramsthal is modern and cosmopolitan. Numerous small and big feasts, seasonal wine rooms and a faultless village community put a relaxed attitude towards life over. Opportunities for rambling are given in the wine yards, in the forests and in the fields. Exceptional is “der poetische Waldwanderweg”, which goes along the highest places of the hill. A well-developed infrastructure is availabe for the 1200 inhabitants of Ramsthal and , of couse, its guests.Two inns, a cafe, a bakery, a butcher’s, a grocery store, a grower’s store, a library an lat but not least the winegrowing entreprises are conductive to the charme of this flourishing.
Other Activities: Wellness in thermal spa
Golf: In Bad Kissingen (distance: 8 kilometers) there is a 18-hole-golf course.
Ski: If you are lucky and climate does not change so fast, you could do skiing in the Rhön.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.