Spacious Oceanfront Villa, Private Beach, Infinity Pool & Outdoor Hot Tub, Wifi(12 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Oceanfront Villa with Private Beach, walk in scuba and snorkeling
Luxurious open air concept, high end finishes, granite, stainless steel, motorized window treatments, blackout curtains, tremendous view from the entire living room, master and 2nd bedroom over the Caribbean sea.
Front loading washer and dryer, high speed wireless internet with uninterruptible power, designer LED lighting, Keurig coffee, premium linens, towels, toiletries, and natural extract misting system for a bug free stay. Motion sensors, alarm system and automatic outdoor evening lighting for added security. Multi zone a/c in every bedroom. 55 inch flat panel televisions with premium cable and movie channels. Loft office business center equipped with multifunction printer/scanner and shredder. Bonaire Beach Villa is the only residence to have uninterrupted business grade fiber optic internet. Outdoor loungers, tiki torches and BBQ grill. Weekly maid service and cellular phone included.
4th bedroom is bonus bedroom available upon request. Garage and outdoor motor court provide ample parking.
No pets. No smoking indoors.
NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN 2-4 YEARS OF AGE.
- Bonaire Beach Villa is located on the water, close to the city center but far away enough from the bustle and noise. About 8 miles (10 mins driving) from the main town, Kralendijk.
- About 3 miles (5 mins) from the Airport
- 5 mins to nearest dive shop
- Down the street from the beautiful white salt mounds
- Close to popular dive sites (especially for night diving / Ostracods) and Bonaire's must see spots (slave huts, Kite beach, Sorobon)
- 3 bedrooms + 1 bonus studio (all air conditioned with private bathrooms)
- Master bedroom has king size bed
- 2nd bedroom has queen size
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin size beds
- 4th bonus room has queen size bed + additional convertible futon (available upon request only)
- Fully furnished and equipped
- Special screens on all windows and doors to prevent gnats and other smaller insects from entering
- An all natural misting system for insects
- Tropical garden, panoramic ocean view and private beach
- Office center with uninterrupted business grade fiber optic internet, free WiFi, multifunction printer, scanner, shredder and Bose speakers
- Flat screen HD smart televisions with cable TV and movie channels
-Dishwasher, front loading washer and dryer
-Masseuse and private chef available upon request for additional fee
- Welcome package
- Airport pick-up by private car OR arranged rental car waiting for you at airport or villa
- Weekly cleaning
- Weekly pool cleaning
- Local cellphone
- Utilities (electricity + water) maximum usage of $25 per day.
- Wireless high-speed internet, WiFi, with uninterrupted power even during power outage
- 24 hour emergency contact
- For our guests we receive specials / discounts from various dive shops, car rentals, restaurants and other companies.
Private Rental Car Available:
Chevrolet Tahoe (Fully Loaded)
Seats: 7 persons
- Low season rates available
- Repeat guest discounts and specials
*10% rate increase for Holidays (December 15, 2015 - January 03, 2016 & March 28, 2016 - April 11, 2016)
Keywords: Bonaire, Beach, Villa, Private Beach, Oceanfront, Caribbean, Pool, Best Dive Sites, Diving, Snorkeling, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Wakeboarding, Fishing, Kayaking, Private Home, Salt Moutain
Member since: 2013
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome:
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $56 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Tourist tax 5.50pp/night $77
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Departure cleaning $200
- Taxes Not included
Tourist tax on Bonaire is $ 5.50 a night for each person older the 13 years
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Your dream vacation home is located near many beautiful dive sites and some of Bonaire's must see locations. 'The Lake' dive site is directly behind the house and easily accessible from your private beach. Just walk on in! You can enjoy a night of snorkeling or diving a few days after the full moon for Bonaire's Ostracod (bioluminescence) in your 'backyard'. And during migration season, regularly around 8am and 6pm you will see families of dolphins swim by, putting on a wonderful show. Not only will you enjoy the immediate access to the sea, Bonaire's Salina (salt mountains) is right down the street. Caribbean Christmas card idea? Be sure to stop by and take a few photos of our island's winter wonderland.
If you continue south down the road, you will soon reach the white and red slave huts, another piece of Bonaire history minutes away. You will also come across Kite Beach (dive site 'Atlantis') where you can watch kiters from around the world surf or take a lesson on kite surfing from our very own beach boys. And if you're hungry, you'll have to try Cactus Blue's infamous 'Lion Fish Burger'.
Finally, if you continue onward, you will eventually reach the island's lighthouse and even further is Sorobon / Jibe City, where our 'Children of the Wind' grew up windsurfing.
All these fun and must see locations are merely minutes away from your vacation home! So be sure to stop by.
Year Purchased: 2009
About: Young couple purchased and built villa from ground up as second home. Passionate kitesurfers, windsurfers and wakeboarders.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Private Rental Car Available: Chevrolet Tahoe (Fully Loaded) Seats: 7 persons Rate: $200/night
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Infinity pool with jacuzzi hot tub; enjoy this spectacular view of paradise.
Your private sandy beach with lounge chairs and a large bbq grill.
Spacious living room with panoramic view of ocean; perfect for entertaining.
Fully Equipped Kitchen.
Master bedroom with king size bed, blackout curtains and direct pool access.
Master bathroom with his and her rain showers and sink area.
Upstairs guest room with balcony overlooking pool and panorama seaview.
Your panoramic sunset view from the 'backyard'.
We received this from our happy renters! :)
Home owners enjoying one of the many water sports of Bonaire.
Your dream vacation home awaits you. Take a dip and let your worries melt away.
outdoor dining area with additional beach table and benches.
Enjoy the open design and amazing view of the ocean from all areas of the house.
Top living room view. Dining table sits 8 to 12.
Large and open dining, kitchen and office / entertainment area.
Master bedroom with 55' LCD TV and closet space.
Spacious master bathroom with relaxing hot tub. Take a bubble bath, we dare you.
Ariel view of where the house is located.
Photo of the Salt Pier down the street from home.
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.