Find your midwest home-away-from-home at this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house that sleeps 3 in Urbana. Often called Ohio's "City of Peace", Urbana promises an easy-going and tranquil atmosphere - found strolling down Main Street or sitting pretty on the front porch. Whether you're here for fishing on the banks of Brown Reservoir or skiing on the slopes of Mad River Mountain, you'll find everything you need from this cozy, comfortable Ohio abode!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Twin Daybed
Start each morning with a cup of coffee on the front porch, as the sun slowly begins to rise, bringing the streets to life. When you want to take on the day, you'll find the Simon Kenton Trail right down the road, ready to lead you to the heart of the city.
After a long day exploring Urbana, rest easy inside for an afternoon spent off your feet and in absolute comfort. Watch your favorite shows on the living room's flat-screen TV, while both the kiddos and the pups enjoy the last bit of the day outside in the large, fenced backyard.
When you're not getting grub from Crabill's Hamburger Shop across the road, stay home and enjoy dining in! The kitchen is fully equipped with updated appliances and ample space to ensure that evening meals will be a breeze. When all is prepped and ready, enjoy a home-cooked treat at the beautiful 4-person table in the adjacent dining room.
When tired eyes begin to droop, tuck your little one into bed in the second bedroom, before retiring upstairs in the master bedroom featuring a cozy king-sized bed.
This sweet spot provides plenty of opportunities to explore Urbana! If you're traveling with the kids, head over to the local park, filled with skate ramps, playgrounds, and a peaceful pond. Venture further onto Main Street to visit the quaint shops, restaurants, and museums - this town is truly a hidden gem of Ohio!
When you're looking for a bit of big city fun, you'll find Dayton, Columbus, Troy, Piqua, and Bellefontaine each within an hour of the property!
Bring along the bait and tackle for a day spent on Mad River, just 2 miles away! If you've come with boat in-tow, drive 15 miles to Buck Creek State Park, where fishing, hiking, boating, and swimming abound!
Trade the hiking boots for a pair of skis and head 30 minutes over to Mad River Mountain Resort! This resort boasts the most expansive skiable terrain in the state, making it a prime spot for snow bunnies and pro boarders alike!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs, central air conditioning, front porch, fenced backyard, garage parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and much more!
- Wonderful Urbana location - Sitting just steps away from shops, restaurants, parks, and Mad River, with Buck Creek Park and Mad River Mountain less than 30 minutes away!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: James M. Cox Dayton International Airport - 3600 Terminal Dr, Dayton, OH 45377, (~ 39.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 fee per stay (2 pets maximum under 30 lbs)
- Extra $15 per person over the 3 person max occupancy
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in