Escape the stresses of everyday life at this breathtaking 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental home in La Conner. Located just steps from Skagit Bay, this 1,900-square foot home for 12 boasts wall-to-wall windows showing gorgeous views of tall fir trees, cedar trees, and the crystal clear waters of the bay. Whether you spend your days at the Tulip Festival or exploring Hope Island State Park, you'll look forward to ending each day on the spacious deck overlooking your private beach.
Bedroom 1: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Loft Area: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
After a day of hiking, rest your sore legs on the living room's plush couch and unwind. As you stream your Netflix favorites on the flat-screen Smart TV, you'll feel the warmth of the gas-burning stove fill the spacious living area.
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with expansive countertops is sure to make you feel like an Iron Chef.
When the dinner bell rings, gather around the dining table for 8 and feast like royalty. No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up in the stainless steel appliances, you're sure to love feasting against a backdrop of lake views.
Can't get enough of your gorgeous surroundings? Throw some burgers on the gas grill and enjoy pure deck-a-dence. With decks on every floor boasting bay views, there is no better place to eat alfresco.
As the kids drift to sleep in their bunk beds, retire to the lofted living room and let the sounds of the satellite TV usher you to sleep.
All of the bedrooms feature top-of-the-line furniture that will feel cloud-like after a day at the beach, which can be conveniently accessed from the expansive deck.
La Conner has been voted one of the best places for a romantic getaway in the Pacific Northwest for one reason; it's a great place to relax and do nothing, or pack your days with activities.
If you plan to visit in April, be sure to check out The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival during your stay. Taking place to celebrate millions of tulips bursting into bloom, this month-long festival offers an exciting array of events for people of all ages. In 2016, this world-renowned extravaganza attracted visitors from all 50 states and from 93 countries.
Soak in the gorgeous Pacific Northwestern weather by participating in the Skagit Valley Art Escape, taking place the first Saturday of each month from April through October. These unique art walks include free activities such as gallery tours, musical performances, and artists demonstrations.
Since art imitates nature, be sure to experience a little bit of both, exploring Hope Island State Park after your art walk. Only reachable by boat, this gorgeous island, speckled with Douglas-fir, cedar, hemlock, alder and maple trees, is home to majestic wildlife like Bald Eagles and Great Blue Herons. Whether you choose to have a picnic or hike the trails, you're sure to see some friendly wildlife along the way.
When you don't feel like cooking, eat like a local at one of La Conner's top-notch eateries. Located within 5 miles of the property, delicious restaurants like La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib House and Nell Thorn offer fresh ingredients, great seafood, and endless wine selections.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, bay views, beach access, multiple decks, a flat-screen Smart TV, satellite TV with DVD/VHS player, gas grill, gas-burning stove, wood-burning chiminea, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, driveway parking for 4 vehicles, and more!
- Unbeatable La Conner Location - Steps from Skagit Bay, minutes from the Tulip Festival, a short boat ride from Hope Island State Park, and within 15 minutes of delicious dining!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Seattle–Tacoma International Airport - 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, (~84.8 miles away)
- Maximum number of people allowed at the property: 30
- Event fee(s): Yes
- Outside services/vendor details: Not permitted
- Event parking: No more than 6 additional vehicles permitted on the property. Any more than that and a shuttle will be required
- Alcohol policies: Permitted
- Event insurance: Required
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that the property does have cell phone service, but it may be spotty since the property is located in a rural area
- Must be at least 23 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in