Our 4-bedroom, 2-bath house sits on a secluded acre of property with mature trees, flower gardens, vegetable boxes, a brick patio with fire pit, fruit trees, large deck and a short boardwalk that invites you down to the beach at low tide.
You'll feel like you're a million miles from nowhere but you're actually 10 minutes to anywhere!
We invite you to enjoy the hospitality of Nova Scotians and the richness of the Annapolis Valley from our beautiful home.
- 4-bedroom split-level house
- Mudroom, lots of parking
- Right on the Bay of Fundy, home to the "Highest Tides in the world"
- Birders delight! Enjoy watching the bald eagles, seabirds and migratory birds from our property
- Stunning ocean views from both levels
- Sit and watch 40 ft. tides from the living room, rec room, deck, dock and yard
- Enjoy an evening campfire at our outdoor fire pit
- 100 steps to the ocean and waterfront deck
- Beautiful flower and vegetable gardens
- Enjoy fresh cherries, plums and pears from our fruit trees
- Daily songbird wake up call
- Lots of rubber boots to explore the mudflats at low tide
- Favourite local fishing spot for ocean Sea Bass
- Cycling, walking, hiking trails everywhere
- 10 minutes to Wolfville, Port Williams, Canning or New Minas for groceries & restaurants
- 1 hour from Halifax airport
- Entire house is tastefully decorated with original artwork from Canadian artists
- 4 bright, freshly painted bedrooms are split between 2 levels
- Brand new furnishings
- All rooms have new beds and linens
- 2 bedrooms on upper level with queen beds
- 2 bedrooms on lower level with double beds
- Upper level 3-piece bath with tub & shower
- Lower level 3-piece bath with sit-down shower
- Freshly painted and decorated family room with flat-screen TV, wood-burning stove and brand new furniture
- Washer/dryer on lower level
- New towels and linens are included
- Brand new kitchen including cutlery, dishes, dish towels, top quality pots/pans, knives, glasses etc.
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher and microwave
- Gas BBQ on the back porch
- Large back deck with patio furniture