About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
sleep sofa /futon · Queen
Bathrooms: 1, Half baths: 1
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Pets welcome
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Debbie & AndyAsk a question
About Debbie & Andy
Andy and I love to travel. We have been to many places such as Canada, Mexico, Hawaii and all over the US. We discovered Broken Bow, OK in 2007 when we began Boating and ATV'g. We instantly fell in love with the area. It quickly became our dream to own land inside of the National Forest. We realized our dream April of 2012. Andy and I immediately began construction on our cabin we call The Cliffhouse. We wanted to share our dream with everyone else as well. We invite to come out to The Cliffhouse. You will feel rejuvenated, relaxed and glad you came. Please give us a call or email us with questions.
Why Debbie & Andy chose McCurtain County
We wanted some acreage for privacy and possible future development.
What makes this Cabin unique
Stunning views, seclusion, privacy, peace.
- english, spanish
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - caution: the loft is accessed by a ships laddercaution: the loft is accessed by a ships ladder
Pets allowed - 2 pets max | $150 per stay (review house rules)2 pets max | $150 per stay (review house rules)
No events - We most pre-approve all events prior to booking.We most pre-approve all events prior to booking.
No smoking - $500 fine will be charged if smoking in the cabin$500 fine will be charged if smoking in the cabin
Max guests: 5 - $100 / guest / night over max occupancy & eviction$100 / guest / night over max occupancy & eviction
- Do not leave doors open! We're in the national forest and a critter could enter. Don't leave trash outside or an animal will get into it! NO SMOKING!
- Pet friendly. No cats. Crate pet any time not present and never leave pet unattended, including in bathroom. No pets on furniture, linens or bedding.
- We need to accommodate for guests with pet allergies and additional fee will be charged for excessive shedding on rugs, linens, furniture, etc!
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)