* Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities *
Situated on a secluded 50-acre farm complete with 3 catch-and-release ponds, 2 creeks, and a fire pit, 'Beechy Bottom' provides a quintessential country getaway. The vacation rental cabin boasts 2 bedrooms and 2 baths for 8 seeking a cozy home in New Concord. Ideally located, the home is minutes from Paris Landing State Park, The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area and more!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed, Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
This Kentucky cabin provides everything you could need for a great stay. Simply step on it, kick up your feet and enjoy! Rustic decor, wooden walls, and hardwood floors welcome you to the countryside.
'Beechy Bottom' features 1,500 square feet of fully furnished living space, complete with a wood-burning stove, unit heating and air conditioning and linens and towels.
There's a flat-screen satellite TV for your entertainment, or head outside and cast a line at one of 3 catch-and-release fishing ponds. If your canine companion is along for the trip, they'll love all the space to run and play.
Prepare home-cooked meals in the well-equipped kitchen, while for a backyard barbeque feel free to fire up the charcoal grill! After dinner, throw some provided wood into the fire pit and roast marshmallows under starry skies.
The 2 private bedrooms offer comfortable sleeping accommodations for up to 8 guests total.
From boating and hiking to hunting, fishing, and skiing, endless all-season outdoor recreation abounds right outside the front door.
Spend the day on the water fishing, boating or swimming at Paris Landing State Park located roughly 15 minutes away. Take advantage of the full-service marina or head to the greens at the 18-hole golf course.
If you're in Kentucky for deer and turkey hunting, The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area is roughly 13 miles away. Not only is there hunting, but also fishing, horseback riding, off-roading, wildlife watching and more.
In town for graduation? Murray State University is just 12.5 miles away.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, microwave, coffee maker, fire pit, wood-burning stove, firewood, charcoal grill, linens, towels, rocking chairs, washer, dryer, flat-screen satellite TV, dog friendly (w/ fee), covered parking for 1 vehicle, driveway parking for 7 cars, available RV/trailer parking and more
- Secluded cabin situated on 50 scenic acres - Close to Beechy Creek, Kentucky Lake, Paris Landing State Park and The Land Between the Lakes National Recreation Area
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Airport: Nashville International Airport - Nashville, TN 37214, (~112 miles away)
- If you're traveling with a larger group and need an additional rental, see Evolve listing #418593, a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cabin located on the same property!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per stay fee (dogs only)
- Events, parties and large gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that there is a $5 per person, per night extra person fee for over 6 guests (maximum 8 guest allowed)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, with some shared outdoor amenities
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in