Elevate your Granby holiday at this 1-bed, 1-bath condo that sleeps 4 to 5, just steps from the ski lifts! This vacation rental boasts all the comforts of home with the luxuries of an upscale resort. Hop in the spa-like Jacuzzi for a soak or enjoy endless entertainment in the game room. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the proximity to an array of alpine adventures through the colorful Colorado landscape, no matter the season! Return home to watch dreamy sunsets over the mountains from your patio.
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sleeper Sofas
Make yourself at home in this charming condo nestled in the Rocky Mountains. You'll love coming home to the warm, earthy living area to unwind in front of the gas fireplace while film favorites are playing on the flat-screen cable TV.
Put your culinary skills to the test in the fully equipped kitchen adorned with rich cherry-hued hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, and rustic cabinetry. Bring your home-cooked cuisine to the wooden dining room table with seating for 6.
Step outside to the private patio and cozy around the 2-person cafe table for happy hours with picture-perfect views of the mountains and Granby Ranch Valley. When you start growing sleepy, retire to the bedroom for uninterrupted slumbers on the queen bed.
Take advantage of the all the luxuries that Base Camp One has to offer including, an outdoor pool, hot tub, common area, game room, and fitness center!
Your favorite vacation activities are just steps away from this picturesque property! Ski out of Base Camp 1 to the Granby Ranch Ski resort for thrilling days on the slopes, and when the snow melts, hit the links at Granby Ranch.
Just 20 miles away is the laid-back mountain town, Winter Park, boasting delicious restaurants, shops, and an expansive ski resort!
Experienced anglers will love the proximity to an array of fishing expeditions. The Fraser River, Lake Granby, the Colorado River, and Shadow Mountain Lake are all a short drive away for fly fishing, ice fishing, and pole fishing in a beautiful mountain setting.
Grand Lake, a historic town and the 'Gateway to the Rockies,' is a scenic 29-minute drive away! Hike through the awe-inspiring beauty of Rocky Mountain National Park and then peruse the quaint shops and local eateries on Main Street!
Other area attractions include the Hot Sulphur Springs Resort & Spa, Berthoud Pass, and St Mary's Glacier!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, in-unit washer and dryer, and furnished patio with mountain views
- Enjoy Base Camp 1’s community amenities, including a game room, fitness center, outdoor pool, Jacuzzi and a common room!
- Fabulous Granby location steps from Granby Ranch Ski Resort, 20 miles from Winter Park, and 29 minutes from Grand Lake!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~114 miles away from the property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- The property can sleep 4 guests in beds, but the maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 if the additional guest is a child
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in