2 Bedroom 1 bath with huge deck, private hot tub, wooded mountain view
2 bedrooms and 2 large sofas in the living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - USE care with Toddler around wood stove!!USE care with Toddler around wood stove!!
No smoking - Smoking outside only. Smoking outside only.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please do NOT rearrange the furniture or decor. Use sheets located in laundry closet if sleeping on the sofa and use pillows with cases in shams.
- Please take your garbage with you. Dump locations are detailed in the rental agreement.
- No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages of non-essential amenities (ex: hot tub, TVs, etc.)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Edwin AshurstAsk a question
About Edwin Ashurst
I am a licensed Realtor working in the Atlanta area. We have always had a affinity for the mountains of NE Georgia. I worked in Cherokee and in Highlands during summer vacations and always wanted to own a retreat in the mountains and now we do. It's a pleasure to share this special place with you. Email me if you would like to see a copy of the rental agreement before you book your stay.
Edwin Ashurst purchased this cabin in 2009
What makes this cabin unique
This home is the definition of cozy and, in this case, it's not just a euphemism for small. There are large comfortable sofas, skylights in the living and dining area, a wood stove that will heat the entire home and lots of peace and quiet. It's a perfect place for that Romantic retreat, or a place to park yourself and work on that novel, or to sit in quiet contemplation or use as a base of operations for the many outdoor activities available in the area.