Book your trip to North Conway at this cozy condo in Kearsarge Woods. The 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental condo offers 2,400 square feet of living space for 10 guests to enjoy. Situated just 1 mile from shops and restaurants in town and surrounded by all-season recreation, you're stay is sure to be filled with endless fun for your entire travel group. From waterfall hikes to powdery slopes, North Conway has something for every type of adventurer all year long. Discover your haven in the woods.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofas
Boasting rustic architecture in a quiet wooded setting and a central location close to all the best of Mount Washington Valley, you'll surely settle in for a picture-perfect mountain getaway.
Not only will you have all the comforts of home and a private hot tub, but you'll also have access to the seasonal community swimming pool located in the complex.
This condo provides everything you could need to be comfortable, from linens and towels to wireless internet access and 3 flat-screen cable TVs.
Enjoy hearty home-cooked meals while away, hand prepared in the fully equipped kitchen! The kitchen space is perfect for gathering with loved ones and friends, and sleek granite countertops and stainless steel appliances make cooking and clean-up a breeze.
Finish off the evening with a nightcap in front of the wood-burning fireplace, or take a seat on the patio and listen to the whisper of the woods.
You couldn't be better situated to explore all the best of North Conway. Experience an old-fashioned railroad ride on the Conway Scenic Railroad just 1 mile away, or head 1/2 mile out to Cranmore Mountain Resort.
Book a group tubing trip down the Saco River, or rent a kayak and paddleboard for a quiet day on the water. For more water thrills, the Kahuna Laguna Indoor Water Park is just 1.7 miles away.
Attitash Mountain Resort in Bartlett is 15-20 minutes away, offering all-season fun for the entire family. Explore the downhill mountain biking trails, zip line through the forests or perfect your tricks at the Abenaki Terrain Park. For more mountain fun, visit Black Mountain Ski Resort, Wildcat Mountain, Bretton Woods, King Pine Ski Area and Loon Mountain.
Hike through Whitaker Woods just 1 mile down the road, or hike to the Kearsarge Brook Waterfalls. Diana's Baths is just 10 minutes away, where you can see cascading waterfalls in a breathtaking setting.
Take a scenic drive down the Kancamagus Highway or Mt. Washington Auto Road, or take the kids out for a day trip to an amusement park at Story Land or Santa's Village.
The condo is ideally located less than 1 mile from restaurants and shops in the village area on White Mountain Highway. Sip wine at Vito Marcello's Italian Bistro, enjoy wood-fired pizza at Flatbread Company and gather for breakfast at the Stairway Cafe.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a private hot tub, seasonal community swimming pool (heated, open June - September), outdoor dining table, deck w/ forest views, patio furniture, gas grill, free WiFi, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, wood-burning fireplace (wood provided), parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Picturesque setting in a quiet wooded area - Just minutes away from restaurants and shops in town, close to Attitash Mountain Resort and surrounding ski areas. Enjoy hiking at Whitaker Woods, tubing on the Saco River and fun for the kids at Story Land and Santa's Village
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Portland International Jetport - 1001 Westbrook St, Portland, ME 04102, ( ~ 59.4 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings - smaller events or gatherings considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in